armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
The big thing yall are tackling now is bringing on a new programmer right? I assumed we just need to be patient for now.
We're seeing if there's someone we can agree on and doing what we can in the meantime. Another affect of this is it's also taking us longer to test as there's fewer sets of eyes and none of us is "full time" on this. We are slowly knocking down some new content and bug fixes for a release; though unclear when we'll be ready.

We're trying

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content

- Tiffany can now be captured and added to your harem
- Dani can be found in the cave now when you conclude Act 2
- Dani has cave sex and milk sessions now
- Added in random video breeding content for Carla
- New Random girl encounter in the woods near the farm

Bug fix

- Fixed cave renovations demanding 3 Boilers when the recipe only calls for 2 (thanks Moddydude!)
- Fixed an issue with Aika's cave scenes
- Fixed a bug that caused the food you scavenged after some sex scenes to not get added to the main horde of food (thanks Moddydude!)
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of the .webm files from being loaded into the right span areas when called

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- Menu UI for energy/health bars is not updating correctly
- Kim and Yuna aren't "available" after the conclusion of the story arc; this will be amended in a future update

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do you meet Tiffany? I keep going to the beach bar as mentioned in the journal but no event triggers.

Also how do i proceed with the Kim story? I already got Dani but after that i don't encounter any more events

I seem to have completed the content for all the other girls. Only left with Tiffany and a ???? which i need to continue the kim investigation story

Last edited:

Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
How do I capture Jenny, Dani and Tiffany? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything despite the update.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
How do you meet Tiffany? I keep going to the beach bar as mentioned in the journal but no event triggers.

Also how do i proceed with the Kim story? I already got Dani but after that i don't encounter any more events

I seem to have completed the content for all the other girls. Only left with Tiffany and a ???? which i need to continue the kim investigation story
Tiffany needs to be initially met at the beach; she'll be watching the waves somewhere in Act 2 (Kim's storyline after you get the Tech level 2 unlocked), and after day 20; in case you managed to fly through real fast. You then head to the dive bar and she should be working there.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
How do I capture Jenny, Dani and Tiffany? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything despite the update.
I don't believe Jenny is currently capturable; Tiffany you meet on the local beach near the college (not the beach near your house; in case that was confusing), but to capture her, you'll need to find her at the dive bar.

Jul 24, 2023
I met tiffany but she doesn't turn up. Even after day 30 i haven't found her. Is it possible that if you achieve tech level 2 before day 20 she's got a broken script?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to proceed with the story? I am at level 2 tech. Captured Dani after the events at the lighthouse. I have checked every location in the game but no story event fires up and the journal says there is still a ??? to capture following the Kim investigation story

This is what i have in my journal

Kim
End of current content

Tiffany
Head to the beach bar

??????
Follow Kim's investigation efforts

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to proceed with the story? I am at level 2 tech. Captured Dani after the events at the lighthouse. I have checked every location in the game but no story event fires up and the journal says there is still a ??? to capture following the Kim investigation story

This is what i have in my journal

Kim
End of current content

Tiffany
Head to the beach bar

??????
Follow Kim's investigation efforts
You've completed available content; the last ???? is for Yuna who isn't capturable yet just because her cave content wasn't finished by the time we posted this.

Reactions: Ryofu888

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I met tiffany but she doesn't turn up. Even after day 30 i haven't found her. Is it possible that if you achieve tech level 2 before day 20 she's got a broken script?
Possibly; mind posting a save so we can look at it and figure out what broke? We'll try to get a bug fix release out by the next weekend to hopefully patch up anything like this.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes