Jul 24, 2023
So apparently there was a couple conditions around the event that allows you to meet tiffany at the bar. I suggest looking at those. Cause her stage may not be correct as it starts at 0 but needs to be at 2 to trigger it. I removed the extra energy and pheromone checks cause they had issues being defined for the player or something like that.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So apparently there was a couple conditions around the event that allows you to meet tiffany at the bar. I suggest looking at those. Cause her stage may not be correct as it starts at 0 but needs to be at 2 to trigger it. I removed the extra energy and pheromone checks cause they had issues being defined for the player or something like that.
We'll take a look; it's probably the stage failing to advance; that's happened a few times with a number of characters.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Ok, so Tiffany's path is glitched due to a 2 instead of a 1; it's been fixed and attached here; should not impact saves. Just unpack and replace the existing HTML file.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
We'll get a formal bug fix version out with more issues resolved; but to get you all at least able to enjoy this character story, there's that.

Nynox

Dec 29, 2018
I guess the Tiffany storyline won't work with an imported save from the end of Act 2? Because I don't find her at the bar...

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Ok, so Tiffany's path is glitched due to a 2 instead of a 1; it's been fixed and attached here; should not impact saves. Just unpack and replace the existing HTML file.
I get the following error when I used the patch...

Code:
  Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: player is not defined

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
armyofrobots the first energy upgrade says "HP +25" (before it is bought) instead of "Energy +25".
The second upgrade for energy says "Energy +50"

Also. For Midori, I had to go to the bathroom when both her daughters had more offspring than her. Which was really difficult because she kept on triggering the scene where our children gangbanged her and produced massive amounts of new children.

By the time I finally managed to get it... she had 98 children.
And then the next step says:
Midori
Find Midori in the kitchen on a day she's home and has birthed between 40 and 90 offspring
Which means I missed it as she has over 90.
why the under 90 thing? it makes no sense.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
- Can now buy the fire axe in the Hardware Store (after the Blackmail plot)
I bought it twice. it just takes my money and does not give me an axe

Day summery money earned does not list Midori's income of 150. you receive it, it just isn't listed.

Last edited:

Poopasaur

Jun 7, 2017
I get the following error when I used the patch...

Code:
  Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: player is not defined
Line 3812 is missing '$' before player object, causing the error message.

If you put it before player.energy and player.pheremones, it should fix this

Ie it should be '$player.energy' instead of 'player.energy'

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Line 3812 is missing '$' before player object, causing the error message.

If you put it before player.energy and player.pheremones, it should fix this

Ie it should be '$player.energy' instead of 'player.energy'
also player.pheromones on the same line does not have a $ in front.
searching for it, all other examples of player.pheromones does.

anyways. I downloaded the v0.2.9 hotfix file posted earlier and fixed those 2 errors in line 3812.

So here is "v0.2.9 official hotfix + community hotfix"
just download it, extract, and replace the html file.
you need to already have the full v0.2.9 installed (extracted, really)
you do NOT need to have the official hotfix

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I noticed that even with the above fixes. tiffany daily breeding as a captive is uncapped. I already bred her 8 times in a row. whereas my other girls are limited to 3 per day

also, my journal says:
Tiffany
Find your way to Tiffany's home on Arch street
But going to Arch Street I don't see any options to go to Tiffani's house. (Tiffani is currently in my cave base)

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
armyofrobots
your neighbor is a secluded farmer who makes weed which she then sells for money.
when you snatch her, it leaves her farm fallow. and that is rather wasteful. The place is totally secluded and your thralls should be able to farm it too.

I suggest the ability to permanently assign her a number of thralls to turn that place into an extension of your hive.
They can provide labor and protection. Not sure if smart enough to do the trading. But she could do the work herself with thrall protection.
Basically, just spend some thralls to switch her work status from not working to working and provide a bit more money.

Or... actually probably simpler is... forget about selling from her house for an income. That is too risky as it has strangers coming and going from a part of the hive.

Instead just put up a bunch of keep out signs and just have your minions use the farmland to provide an income of Drugs, Food, and Biomass.

Also, this game really needs an option to automatically do daily milking and daily missions.

Also, why are Cindy and Naomi almost never home? where are they even going every day. I see them maybe once a week.
Their mother is working for money. So she has reason not to be home. but they don't

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So i'm not really complaining but Tiffany can be bred endlessly. She must insatiable or something. lol
Well, seems we have another bug to add to the list then; thank you. Clearly the team wanted you to get to make a LOT of use out of her since you had to wait so long to add her to your collection...lol

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
armyofrobots the first energy upgrade says "HP +25" (before it is bought) instead of "Energy +25".
The second upgrade for energy says "Energy +50"

Also. For Midori, I had to go to the bathroom when both her daughters had more offspring than her. Which was really difficult because she kept on triggering the scene where our children gangbanged her and produced massive amounts of new children.

By the time I finally managed to get it... she had 98 children.
And then the next step says:

Which means I missed it as she has over 90.
why the under 90 thing? it makes no sense.
It's part of a 4-5 part arc of scenes; we're actually going to be taking that cap out as it's too easy to blow by the total with some lucky (or unlucky) rolls on the new day event list. Right now the other scenes are not triggerable due to other errors.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I noticed that even with the above fixes. tiffany daily breeding as a captive is uncapped. I already bred her 8 times in a row. whereas my other girls are limited to 3 per day

also, my journal says:

But going to Arch Street I don't see any options to go to Tiffani's house. (Tiffani is currently in my cave base)
That sounds like someone else's entry got overwritten by Tiffany's; as she's never on Arch street. Added it to the list of bugs to fix! Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes