LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why after the dialogue between Irelia and Riven the game say "this is the end of this version",just like was ended the previous version? Is that a new version or it's the same version like before,just with some bugs fixed(i don't have bugs for now) and if it's new version,how to continue the game?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Why after the dialogue between Irelia and Riven the game say "this is the end of this version",just like was ended the previous version? Is that a new version or it's the same version like before,just with some bugs fixed(i don't have bugs for now) and if it's new version,how to continue the game?
As far I understand there are 2 side quests added, so talking to Vladimir will trigger the main quest which has not been continued. If you saved in front of him, like I did, just walk out and search for the beach its north-east of Stark and the farm south-east of Stark for the new content.

Did someone figure out yet how to get a meeting with Katrina to get the pocket watch. I have the feeling solution is simple but im quite dumbstruck where to go with it

Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
As far I understand there are 2 side quests added, so talking to Vladimir will trigger the main quest which has not been continued. If you saved in front of him, like I did, just walk out and search for the beach its north-east of Stark and the farm south-east of Stark for the new content.

Did someone figure out yet how to get a meeting with Katrina to get the pocket watch. I have the feeling solution is simple but im quite dumbstruck where to go with it
So,just to don't talk with Vladimir (yes i save in front of him) and then i can play this new side quests! Thanks for that information dude,that's very helpful - now i will go and try this new quests! :D Once again,thank you!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
About Katarina - i speak with that red-hair girl (west of Stark,a little bit up,behind one building),then she ask did you admire Katarina and you need to say "Yes",after that she say if you answer correct on 5 questions about Katarina,she will trust you - 1st question is "what's Katarina last name - it's Du Coteu (i now all the story about Katarina,because she is my favorite champion),the 2nd question is who is her sister - the answer is "Cassiopeia",the 3rd question is who is her brother - the answer is "Talon",the 4th question is who is the third blademaster if Katarina and Talon are 2 of them - the answer is "her father" and the last question is what's the name on Katarina's most deadly skill - the answer is "Dead Lotus" - after that the red-hair girl trust you and Ahri say to her she will made a meet between her and Katarina if she give her that "pocket watch" and she agree and give the pocket watch to Ahri! Now i have the pocket watch(but i don't know what to do with this pocket watch),but i steel don't do the meeting - when i do the meeting,i will say how i do it,so you can do it too!But what to do with that pocket watch?

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
I cannot access my camp in this new version on any save. The camping supplies item is no longer in my inventory on any save. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Started the game over from the beginning and now have camp supplies immediately upon entering the world map.
After cruising the Dev's discord it appears the issue can be resolved for old saves. Camping supplies are now given out in Stark by an NPC standing at the front door of the Inn.

Edit: Apparently that info is clearly stated on the changelog as well. Looks like I can't read.

Last edited:

Shad184

Sep 1, 2017
you need too meet up with katharina if iam not mistaken but i iam searching for her too :D
No you don't need to find Katarina. After you answered the questions of the girl looking like Kata she gives you the watch. So you just have to go to the brewery and give the receptionist or who this guy is the watch and the ale goes to the beach.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
No you don't need to find Katarina. After you answered the questions of the girl looking like Kata she gives you the watch. So you just have to go to the brewery and give the receptionist or who this guy is the watch and the ale goes to the beach.
Yes,but you still need to do the meeting between this girl and Katarina,so you need to found her! PS: I don't find her yet! :)

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
i got one scene with xaya at the beach and akali farm quest, any hint of what to do now ? cant find anything :c

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Okay, I managed to do the farm request of the old man that was Akali focussed
And the Evelyn prohibition related Akali quest with the handcuffs.

But I cannot seem to progress the Beach quest, I did the fake Katrina her quiz and got the pocket watch. But if I return with it to the Stark brewery and talk to the clerk inside he just says I got to find the thief.
Am I missing a step here?

Beside this I also cannot seem to start the 2nd farm quest, where it requires you to talk to Xayah at the camp. When I use my camp supplies and talk to her no new options become available.

If anyone has any clue why they might not work or what i'm missing that would be highly appreciated

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Okay, I managed to do the farm request of the old man that was Akali focussed
And the Evelyn prohibition related Akali quest with the handcuffs.

But I cannot seem to progress the Beach quest, I did the fake Katrina her quiz and got the pocket watch. But if I return with it to the Stark brewery and talk to the clerk inside he just says I got to find the thief.
Am I missing a step here?

Beside this I also cannot seem to start the 2nd farm quest, where it requires you to talk to Xayah at the camp. When I use my camp supplies and talk to her no new options become available.

If anyone has any clue why they might not work or what i'm missing that would be highly appreciated
Farm Quest: Did you see a star-sparkle-blinking thing on the wood-stump near the door of the house (farmhouse) ? Click that. If you did that allready....did you allready let Soraka bang a stray dog in Faramore ?

Stark Brewery: i did that before i did some main quest stuff and some other side quests, then when i checked it again because of you i was able to do it again (whole quest). Now im not sure if a) something reset the quest at some point? or b) if i loaded some other save file where i didnt do that quest.

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Hmm there might be a chance that the beach quest failed due to me saving mid way through and continuing it the next day,cause I was low on time and now the quest is bugged.
For I followed everything else fine and got the watch from the girl, the man at the desk in the brewery simply keeps repeating how the girl looks like Katrina and I should find her.

I'll try using an old save where I did nothing and go through it in one attempt and see if I can finish it then and report on it

Cormac

May 18, 2017
For the beach scene, after complete the quest, buy from the girl in the pub some stark ales, them, get out of the bar and talk with the two guys near there, theres our scene c:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I'll try using an old save where I did nothing and go through it in one attempt and see if I can finish it then and report on it
Okay, i managed to finish this quest when i saved my game on another file, so anyone else who just like me runs into the problem that the beach quest bugs out between getting the watch and turn it in to the cleric at the brewery.
Try saving it on another file and load it again, the quest did reset back to having to talk with the cleric who sent you to find the red haired thief.

Hopefully this will help out others who run into the same problem

PS: thanks for mentioning the sparkle at the tree trunk on the farm. i completely missed it, enjoyed the Xayah scenes it triggered

Reactions: DeadHessian82
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes