alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Is controller support busted for anyone else? Can't seem to bind my D-pad to affect directional input, and pressing "up" on the d-pad for example does Up AND Left. The key config at the start is way too cryptic

EDIT; Okay it seems to be "Pad Cursor Horizontal" and "Pad Cursor Vertical" that seems to be relevant for D-Pad controls. Either way I got it working somehow

how can change to fullscreen?
My dude just uncheck "windowed" on startup

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone has an idea why does the XUnityAutotranslator doesn't work in this game? I'm using IL2CPP versoin of it, but it just don't work. And yeah, I know it's translated to eng, but eng isn't my native language, so I'll prefer to translate it :D

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I think they should make a new thread for the full release since Iris action was just a demo.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone has an idea why does the XUnityAutotranslator doesn't work in this game? I'm using IL2CPP versoin of it, but it just don't work. And yeah, I know it's translated to eng, but eng isn't my native language, so I'll prefer to translate it :D
and why would you need to use that if it's already in english
EDIT: nevermind apparently i'm fucking blind

anyway you need a special build for il2cpp games and it doesn't work with all of them, but you can always try

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
and why would you need to use that if it's already in english
EDIT: nevermind apparently i'm fucking blind

anyway you need a special build for il2cpp games and it doesn't work with all of them, but you can always try
Thanks! I've tried this build, but it seems like it doesnt work wit it

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
Gallery unlock instructions are located in the Readme_English.

I also found out 3 hours after playing and getting ending 2.

If you manually unlock the gallery, it will still keep track of when you legitimately unlock them, which is a nice touch. My single complaint about the game is the mimic game over scene changed from the original game.

sacredfire

Apr 28, 2018
If you manually unlock the gallery, it will still keep track of when you legitimately unlock them, which is a nice touch. My single complaint about the game is the mimic game over scene changed from the original game.
Yea and you don't get any of the dialogue in the movies scenes either.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes