Carl B

Jun 26, 2022
Sorry, my previous post was incorrect. The pre-launch resolution options don't have an effect, so the only way to change the screen size is to use the in-game option for windowed/fullscreen from the main menu.
yea it says you need to restart for that to work, and it does nothing, stays windowed, any other solution?
EDIT: running in admin fixed it

Last edited:

zecknor

Jan 9, 2022
Any way to uncensor some scenes like the losing scene? The mosaic looks like it's sitting on top of the L2D instead of being painted on the original asset?

Reactions: bebe2803

BoySu

Aug 8, 2021
if i end the blatte and i lost i will have game over and returen screen how to skip that to get some status point

incontinentia

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone has an idea why does the XUnityAutotranslator doesn't work in this game? I'm using IL2CPP versoin of it, but it just don't work. And yeah, I know it's translated to eng, but eng isn't my native language, so I'll prefer to translate it :D
you've double checked you've got the latest versions of both the il2cpp bepinex and autotranslate right?
if you install the bepinex right and its fully working, it should create a few folders that don't exist (cache is one iirc) before bepinex first runs with the game.
you can use this to check if its the bepinex version thats the problem or the autotranslate version.
if its the bepinex (it probably is) try downloading the latest bleeding edge build from .

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes