KHJEKHJE

Apr 27, 2018
Turns out I need to finish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to get to the true ending.

Then I have to pick between two choices,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i finish Laia's questline tho ? after buying the ledger from the thug, MC mentioned wanting to share the info to Laia but i don't know how or where to meet her again

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Iris Action was one of the best of these kinds of games back in its heyday, but I didn't know it had this... sequel? prequel? remake? I guess I'm about to find out.

Anoneho

Jul 10, 2018
Can anybody tell me all the dungeon that can be unlocked before talking to the boss?
Aside from:
-Eastern Forest
-Western Forest
-Mansion Ruins
-The Sewers

Am i missing something? Because from what I saw on (3rd Video).
Looks like fighting against thieves/bandits on a spotlight map.

Reactions: GuiltyElation

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
28/09/24 Full Release

PW: ryuugames.com
Gallery Unlock included MovKF file in here (C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル)

Last edited:

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock the gallery for Iris Chronicle? I'm following the instructions but its not working
My mistake was doing the opposite of what the instructions said. You want to that mov file from the folder you unzip and move it into the specified local low. I did the opposite first.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
If there's someone else here other than me who is a Linux user and finds the names of the files inside the zip broken no matter what locale you use, don't worry, there's a very simple fix. Decompress the zip in the folder you want to have the game files, rename the exe file to whatever you want but make sure it ends in .exe, and then rename folder with the broken characters to Iris_Data. That should be enough to make the game work unless there's some other file with a broken name that I haven't found yet.

dragonborn309

Mar 26, 2021
I found from older post that I needed locale emulator, if you have problem with og Locale Eumaltor like me try Locale Remulator:

I need help. My game looks censored, all naked and h scenes turns character white.
iris-ss.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Furget

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
If there's someone else here other than me who is a Linux user and finds the names of the files inside the zip broken no matter what locale you use, don't worry, there's a very simple fix. Decompress the zip in the folder you want to have the game files, rename the exe file to whatever you want but make sure it ends in .exe, and then rename folder with the broken characters to Iris_Data. That should be enough to make the game work unless there's some other file with a broken name that I haven't found yet.

Which flavor of Linux are you currently partial to and what are you using to run the .exe?

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Which flavor of Linux are you currently partial to and what are you using to run the .exe?
I'm on Linux Mint. Wine is enough to play this game but I use Lutris because usually it simplifies things a lot with Wine, but it really hates the broken file names in this game and will refuse to work unless you change the .exe name. The game itself will also show an error message if the Iris_Data folder doesn't have the right name.

sacredfire

Apr 28, 2018
Here is my save, the gallery is 80% complete i think (C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル)
I guess if people search my previous comment since I didn't post the save.

100% movie gallery is in the rar file for the game. Click the readme to find out.

It is the MovKF file.

Reactions: mcHy
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes