derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
EDITED POST
translation is perfect, but sometimes it has the same issues as MTL where nestor says
I LOST CONSCIOUSNESS
huh no you didn't, iris did
so i wonder... maybe he used ChatGPT for the translation? XD cuz otherwise it's pretty good but it has those issues, though thankfully only a very few times, and honestly i don't mind, i know what it actually should say

The game reuses a lot of CGs from Iris Action and said scenes even look better in iris action, for example in the blonde futa scene you can see how the hair sways more smoothly whenever iris is rammed on each thrust whereas in here it looks jankier
There's also missing content from the pre-unity builds, like one of my favorite scenes from the revenant demo, where if he fucked you for too long before you lost all your HP, which was hearts back then, we had a status that translated to something like assmimilation, and then the gameover scene had iris near dead or actually fucking dead and that looked fucking hot
btw this is also from iris action, so while it was hot as i said, yes, it is yet one more reused CG
Wish we had more scenes like that with variations depending on if the girls get punished for a while before giving up, afaik the only scene that has this kind of variation is the purple vine's where it has a normal one and a knocked out one?

Also hate the angles of a lot of scenes, the girls are very pretty but in a lot of scenes we only see their ass, when i saw dahlia's scene with the revenant and iris scene with the alley thug if you walk in naked i just had to unlock all the movies, because i had a bad feeling there'd be more like that

On the other hand voice acting is excellent, dahlia's voice sounds so fucking sexy

The actually new scenes we have are bland, weird and most of the time not even penetrative, and their animation is WORSE than in iris action, looking at dahlia's purple vine scene for example, when the tentacles are going in it doesn't look as smooth or fluid as usual, like it just goes in and that's it, usually the guy makes the girls bodies contort and tremble slightly making the animation look more impactful
as for the other girls...
i was hoping for the redhead to get rammed by monsters but instead it's her becoming a futa and fucking the girls,
the pink haired girl's scene seems pretty nice, but i don't know if it's missing dialogue that only plays during story mode because it sure seems like it
then glasses-chan is the worst offender, she's so cute and her sex scene is another bad angle where we don't see her face, i hate that

dahlia's love scenes are hot, and it's nice that one has two variations, lovey-dovey and dead fish, which i didn't know was a thing until now

i never found the green haired girl super attractive, but she's funny, and her two scenes seem pretty fucking hot how she takes the initiative in one and all
the other one, however, has this overly zoomed in angle where i can't see shit and i don't know how to zoom out on a laptop because i don't have a fucking mouse wheel, and scrolling with my two fingers on the touchpad doesn't do anything, seriously, do i need to connect my fucking controller just to zoom out? maybe i'm just stupid imma go take a look at the readme again, though for now the game has left a bad taste in my mouth so i don't think i will be touching it for a while

iris va in the love scene sounds like a totally different person, and worse, more moe

also hate that there's a lot of anal scenes
and i was particularly looking forward to the muscular four arms mf's scene with dahlia, guess what, ANAL

game positives
the game is actually good on its own
but seeing as how this reuses shit from a decade old game i can't be as forgiving, sorry
i mean i like the combat, the animations during combat, the way the whole thing works h-wise too it's pretty hot though i feel there's wasted potential and also missing stuff from the pre-unity demos, the story seemed hype, nestor has some giga chad moments
the music, it's so catchy honestly
i genuinely am interested in the story but like i said i'm quite disappointed with the game so eh, i'm not sure i want to keep playing
i'll tell you what
i'd even rather play iris action or that iris mini rpg demo with the removed revenant scene
i really feel that way

i forgot to mention that, as we all know, people pressured the dev to hurry, because come on it's reusing a lot of very old stuff, and as far as i know the mf was planning to take a lot longer so i dunno, since there's not that much new content, it feels to me as if he just rushed the RELEASE, as in, in its current state, as if he just said fuck it

someone told me the dev has been through some hard stuff, that's why i edited my post to be more respectful

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
biggest fucking disappointment of the year, of the decade, of the century
*sigh*
where do i even start...
ten fucking years or so
worth of fucking reused bullshit from iris action
THAT PLAYS BETTER IN IRIS ACTION
just look at the fucking CG of the blonde futa, in iris action, you can see how the hair sways more smoothly whenever iris is rammed on each thrust
and also
we're fucking MISSING scenes, the motherfucker had the gall to fucking remove content that he had already made
in the earlier iris mini rpg demos, back before the fucker ported the whole thing to unity, he gave us one of the hottest, if not the hottest scene of them all, if the revenant fucked you for too long before you lost all your HP, which was hearts back then, we had a status that translated to something like assmimilation, and then the gameover scene had iris near dead or actually fucking dead and that looked fucking hot
btw this is also from iris action, so while it was hot as i said, yes, it is yet one more reused CG
and the only scene that has this kind of variation is the purple vine's apparently where it has a normal one and a knocked out one? would've been nice to have more scenes like this

geez
i played up to the point where you can control dahlia and when i saw HER revenant scene, with that fucking stupid UGLY angle where you can only see the girl's fucking ass, i knew something was wrong
that same stupid angle used with the thug from the back alleys if you go there naked with iris
what the fuck was the motherfucker thinking!?
dahlia's voice sounds so fucking sexy
and she's fucking PRETTY
but then he decides to make this STUPID ANGLE H-SCENE
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH
anyway that's when i knew something was wrong
and boy i was right
i decided to open the gallery, and then i saw all the CGs...
and...
it's fucking bad
really
this is fucking bullshit
to begin with, again, most scenes are reused
the new stuff we have is bland, weird, and other times not even penetrative
you know the typical stupid weird shit like plants and insects
most angles are fucking garbage, the chimera's is fucking bad too, though i'm not too sad about that one since i've never liked dogs or wolves scenes
the others are kinda mid
and actually the animation is WORSE than in iris action, just look at dahlia's purple vine scene, when the tentacles are going in it doesn't look as smooth or fluid as usual, like it just goes in and that's it, usually the guy makes the girls bodies contort and tremble slightly making the animation look more impactful
as for the other girls...
there's this new redhead character, daisy, the moment i saw her i was like ohooo new character huh... there was nothing of her in the previews, she's hot, i hope she gets fucking rammed
and she DOES have an h-scene, but guess fucking what, it's HER becoming a FUTA
UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH........
and the other girls?
i mean
the pink haired one's seems pretty nice, but i don't know if it's missing dialogue that only plays during story mode because it sure seems like it
but ya that one seems pretty hot
then glasses-chan
oh btw translation is perfect, but sometimes it has the same issues as MTL where nestor says
I LOST CONSCIOUSNESS
huh no you didn't, iris did
so i wonder... maybe he used ChatGPT for the translation? XD cuz otherwise it's pretty good but it has those issues, though thankfully only a very few times, and honestly i don't mind, i know what it actually should say
anyway glasses-chan, i couldn't wait to see lobelia's scenes since i have a thing for girls with glasses, and AGAIN, ANOTHER FUCKING SCENE WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE THE STUPID GIRL'S FACE
aaaaah!!!
give me a minute...
dahlia's scenes are hot, actually the love scenes are probably the best thing we got
and one of dahlia's has two variations, one where she isn't that into it or something, like the description says dead fish, whatever that means
huh
*googles it*
apparently it's a thing, i had never heard of this before
nice
anyway as i was saying
i never found the green haired girl super attractive, but she's funny, and her two scenes seem pretty fucking hot how she takes the initiative in one and all
the other one, however, has this overly zoomed in angle where i can't see shit and i don't know how to zoom out on a laptop because i don't have a fucking mouse wheel, and scrolling with my two fingers on the touchpad doesn't do anything, seriously, do i need to connect my fucking controller just to zoom out? maybe i'm just stupid imma go take a look at the readme again, maybe one day i will, for now i'm sick of this

though for the lovey dovey scenes, iris scenes are good but her voice... sounds weird
it almost sounds like a different VA altogether.... wtf

oh one more thing, ANAL SCENES
i fucking hate those
and i was particularly looking forward to the muscular four arms mf's scene with dahlia, guess what, ANAL
fuck this shit i'm out

well, all that rant aside
the game has its positives
and on its own, it's proably good even
but seeing as how this reuses shit from a decade old game i can't be as forgiving, sorry
i mean i like the combat, the animations during combat, the way the whole thing works h-wise too it's pretty hot though i feel there's wasted potential and also missing stuff from the pre-unity demos, the story seemed hype, nestor has some giga chad moments
i genuinely am interested in the story but i don't think i'll finish the game because of how pissed i am
i'll tell you what
i'd rather fucking play iris action or that iris mini rpg with the removed revenant scene than this
they're better
that's just how bad it is

slicer from ulmf was right, i'll be happy to never hear from this dev again

i forgot to mention that, as we all know, people pressured the dev to hurry his lazy ass the fuck up, and as far as i know the mf was planning to take a lot longer
so i dunno, there's not that much new content, it feels to me as if he just rushed the RELEASE, as in, in its current state, as if he just said fuck it
1727554345382.png

anyway, anybody got some uncensor plugins? could really use some zoom ins more into Iris' asshole

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
i forgot to mention that, as we all know, people pressured the dev to hurry his lazy ass the fuck up, and as far as i know the mf was planning to take a lot longer
so i dunno, there's not that much new content, it feels to me as if he just rushed the RELEASE, as in, in its current state, as if he just said fuck it
The only shit i can forgive is the death of his parents (family members?), that shit could hit you hard

However the thing you mention about the release i believe it, it was weird getting a 2 months heads up because it was his birthday, but removing a lot of content from the reward demos and making it mid? The Ryona scenes got completely removed and the lazyness of some scenes it's something i have seen many times with japanese game devs, they either rush things out and give up mid development

My fav. dev is called "Golden-Cat" and suffered this because they "lost" the CG's and they just HAD to update it without them, you can't make shit up

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
My only complaint is the change of the mimic from the original. I'm having a great time with this release. Actually bought it.

May 25, 2021
How do you make the girl's heart fill up as far as having sex with them? It fills up so slow compare to male counterpart.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Oh wow the "dating sim" you can fuck up the relationships like the shop girl...

If you want her scenes don't pick "I like quiet girls" or it will softlock you

I can't seem to get the right Dahlia picks because everytime the guy just wants to fuck her

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It all went downhill starting from when he said he couldn't get the same VA
oh so it's confirmed? that's why iris sounds different in her love scenes?

The only shit i can forgive is the death of his parents (family members?), that shit could hit you hard
Man... I didn't know that. I may have to take back what I said...
Although you're right that there was no need to remove content that was ALREADY made, that already existed, but... yeah, man, that's... I don't even have words.
I will be editing my post shortly. I will redo my post in a more respectful way.

Last edited:

8Man

Oct 12, 2017
I definitely understand some people frustration with this release. The potential is big but damn author removed alot of stuffs too, in trial the mating press movie have Iris interlock her legs once she get horny enough and sadly that not available in the final release. Felt like the dev whether rushed alot of shit or holding back alot of content for his future release. Dont let me start with the recycled animation and somehow he made it much worse compare to his last game.
Final Release 1727573756032.png

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
I definitely understand some people frustration with this release. The potential is big but damn author removed alot of stuffs too, in trial the mating press movie have Iris interlock her legs once she get horny enough and sadly that not available in the final release. Felt like the dev whether rushed alot of shit or holding back alot of content for his future release.
View attachment 4081052 View attachment 4081055
I remember that bit.
Perhaps if there's a positive enough response the dev will feel motivated to add more in via a patch.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Okay, iris and Cosmos are easy to get their relationships

haven't checked out glasses-gal

But dahlia is kinda difficult to find the correct responses, either that or it's bugged cause i can't seem to reach the top heart event

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Yeah the game was good... If he is smart (I doubt it :LOL:) he will start creating and adding new scenes for the game.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
oh so it's confirmed? that's why iris sounds different in her love scenes?
Yea you can even see on the official dlsite store

For this version, Iris's CV was 乙倉ゅい / Yui Otokura. The original Iris was 藤宮もな / Mona Fujimiya

Not sure what happened to the original VA, it's not the idol you might find on google since the idol was like 13 years old when the first game came out

Reactions: bebe2803
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes