kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
ohhh. im using v1.0
I kinda don't wanna upgrade because I want it to stay uncensored. Unless there is a way to copy paste the uncensored assets to the new version. do you know if this is possible? glassessese

like, can I download the new version, and then just copy paste the entire bebInEx folder? or will this break things?
remember you can just plat to new version to get the skill then save and go back to the version you're playing< not sure if you lose the skill but that's an option for you.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
defeated by the final boss in the route where you give the stone to the church girl (whose name i forgot)
which route is it you asked? well, its a long story which can be shortened by dont choose "go to the boss"
I tried choosing every possible choice it aways ended up being Lier 1,2 and 3, can you tell me the sequence to get that monster?

sexykadath

Oct 14, 2024
Anyone find a general walkthrough?, it'd be nice to see the impacts of choices before doing them.

Also, recommended most fun/H way to play? I've set difficulty + sex difficulty high at it seems to work to make the game more H / challenging. However, the game is still very easy at highest difficulty. Not really sure if it had much of an effect.

Last edited:

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I just noticed these girls just get fucked without any reaction and just stay still till everything's over, I recommend adding more reactions to their faces and more talking or add text instead. text like ahh he is going inside me noo, I am virgin don't enter me, don't cum in me, etc

Reactions: sexykadath
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes