Oct 1, 2021
Finished the game and found it pretty good. Thought that it would be the same old female protag sideschroller with GoR but the male protag turned out to be surprisingly good. Being a male protag in this game has much more options and variety in gameplay. Thx for the upload OP.

Reactions: Sarica and sonhot

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Iris Covenant - To The Depths Of The Earth - [v1.18] [MaraStudio] – Compressed

Win 1.18 · · · (742 MiB :: 2.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Gilsan

Apr 19, 2018
Looks potentially decent. It's shame that all girls seem to have the same "very big" chest size though...

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
"You can change the gender of the MC"
So... is gonna be gay sex if i pick the male option?

Wilden

Jan 12, 2019
If pressing "0" three times does not work, press the key to the right of the "9" key three times ("0" will appear after "9" on the English keyboard)

P.s.: I have a Hungarian keyboard there for me after "9" comes "ö"

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
hurray , iam late for the party xD but thx for hearing my pleas xD (or not xDD)

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
actually, the AI is much much much better than 1.0 already
2 years ago already?
Yea it wasnt that bad.
My biggest issue with this is the lack of directions and almost no text durning h scenes

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Where did you find it? I'm on loop 2 and I can't remember where it was
Merchant is just the item seller in the second area of the starting town. The sisters in the nameless monastery first map room K. From the entrance go east, south and then west.

wmna1984

May 10, 2022
Am I the only one who thought the game was easy?
The only hard part is the start, after that you can grab strong party members that turn the game into a cakewalk.
Seriously, the endgame was so easy I was getting bored.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
she did in 2nd loop + when you choosing bonus char and it only unlock the scissors screen (the game is piss easy so no real gameplay benefit)
Allright, stupid question: how do you get the scissoring scene anyway?

I started the second loop with that female protagonist, and I got Kamui as a bonus character. But I have no way of interacting with her at all. Can't even talk to her. I can put her on my team but that's it.

So how are we supposed to get that sexscene?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it - you just get it as a bonus scene in the gallery. Nothing in-game at all.

Am I the only one who thought the game was easy?
The only hard part is the start, after that you can grab strong party members that turn the game into a cakewalk.
Seriously, the endgame was so easy I was getting bored.
You're not the only one.

As you say, only the really early part is hard and grindy. But once you've recruited Hamilton, it's smooth sailing.

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Having finished my first loop by accidently killing the boss while trying to lose, here is a walk through for the best end.

Start new game, choose male character (this is important as only he gets the best end)
Walk over to elf? blacksmith.
Propose.
Say your serious.
Enjoy best end.
Use cheat to unlock gallery.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes