Ren'Py Completed Iris Quest: The Goblins' Curse [Xaljio & Dahr]

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i won the first race however i should have chosen for going away becausse you canot win against mistress FOO

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017

A part of the main “Iris Quest”, a small mini-game which we estimated to make for two weeks maximum. Just to entertain people waiting for the big game.​
Rage.

Last release of the main game as in february. It actually makes me mad reading this.

Reactions: SenPC

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
They are working on it 2 or 3 years and the game time is just 2 hours? This must be the worst game ever -.-

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
the text box has no background which makes it impossible to read the dialogues, any way to correct this?

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
fun little mini game. I enjoy the art style and i'm quite exited to play IQ when it comes out.

Anyone know how to unlock the transparent clothes for iris?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I'm not a fan of luck based games. but ignoring that i think this is a good experience. with the small amount of control you do have in this it leads to a unique experience.
it has nice art and easy to learn gameplay (other than the battles...?) and a good amount of unlockable art.

Overall
i recommend this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vadec

Zenokami117

Aug 15, 2017
okay so the game is not showing up I've open it and my task manager says it active but its not popping up on my screen anyone have an answer?

Edit: its in my background

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Fun the first couple times, not worth replaying over and over to unlock every possible image unless the artstyle and characters get you hard as a rock.

And to Dahr's and Xaljio's patreons, let me just say: thank you. Thank you for basically lighting your money on fucking fire month after month after month just so that Iris Quest can get an extra fifteen minutes of original content every year that the rest of us play for free some random day and then immediately forget about.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes