Ren'Py Completed Iris Quest: The Goblins' Curse [Xaljio & Dahr]

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What, spin-off of the spin-off? What the heck?!

Last edited:

AJF

May 18, 2017
Are there any known console commands to impact the dice rolls, or inventory?

Manx86

Nov 20, 2018
How can i get this ending?
By beating Ryona with the golden bikini and picking the other choice.

IQGC concept art gallery.png
Does anyone know how to unlock the top left piece of concept art? I've found all cards and got all endings. The only thing I haven't done, off the top of my head, is beat the tentacle brute in a straight-up fight.

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out you need to mess about in the cell you start the game in until it unlocks. Now, finally, I can put this pretty but frustrating mini-game to rest and continue waiting several more years for a full release.

Last edited:

MAJR

Nov 3, 2017
I have two things to say about this game.

First, you have very little control over it. The dice rolls itself, the characters move around the board themselves except you get to pick one alternate route every now and then. You have more control over the fights but this doesn't make up for the detatchment felt from not having any real control over the game-board section. This would, perhaps, not be so frustrating if you got to pick which character you played as in replays but you do not, you only get to play as Iris.

Second, it is quite annoying when replaying to get the same cut scenes with the Golbin Mistress repeatedly. They could have been removed entirely after the first playthrough and just had the consequences of the game-board and improved the reply experiance dramatically.

I want to get the alternate endings but it is a chore to get through because I dont feel like I have any real control over the outcome and I keep getting interrupted by scenes I've already watched. In fact, I'm giving up with it for that reason. It's too annoying try to see through to completion.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I have two things to say about this game.

First, you have very little control over it. The dice rolls itself, the characters move around the board themselves except you get to pick one alternate route every now and then. You have more control over the fights but this doesn't make up for the detatchment felt from not having any real control over the game-board section. This would, perhaps, not be so frustrating if you got to pick which character you played as in replays but you do not, you only get to play as Iris.

Second, it is quite annoying when replaying to get the same cut scenes with the Golbin Mistress repeatedly. They could have been removed entirely after the first playthrough and just had the consequences of the game-board and improved the reply experiance dramatically.

I want to get the alternate endings but it is a chore to get through because I dont feel like I have any real control over the outcome and I keep getting interrupted by scenes I've already watched. In fact, I'm giving up with it for that reason. It's too annoying try to see through to completion.
If you hold control you skip through previously seen scenes in about half a second.

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Still any cheats or console commands to help get certain endings. I still find my self unable to beat the end game boss through certain routs so I'm not able to see certain endings.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Still any cheats or console commands to help get certain endings. I still find my self unable to beat the end game boss through certain routs so I'm not able to see certain endings.
You have to edit the persistent variables:
persistent.open_cards_id.append( 8 - 15 )
persistent.open_concenpts_id.append( 1 - 15 )
persistent.open_endings_id.append(1 - 7 )

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes