• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
How to make enemies have sex in battle? I tried to make the enemies from the gallery list and make the girls esterus but they won't have battle fucks.

anno12

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a fixed version that works? So you don't get the syntax error or any other problems other people have been reporting.

Koere

Apr 22, 2022
can someone help me with this bug ? failed to load img/battle graphics/Payner Face 2.png

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
There seems to be an issue with the patch, both times applying it to fresh unzips of the game seem to remove image files. One time it was missing an image file of a balloon and the second time it is missing an image file titled Weapons1.png
Was there ever a solution to this issue with the patch?

rab4

May 14, 2022
What fixed crashing and ero attacks for me :

Download the NORMAL version for 64-bit windows(unless your win is 32 bit).
Extract and overwrite to the game root folder. Run nw.exe
(optional but recommended : delete original game.exe and rename nw.exe to game.exe)

You still need Silentce's fix for skill acquisition to work.

Disclaimer : my AVG antivirus complained about nw.exe(v0.48.3) . But it didn't complain for an older version that i had(v0.46.3 which also fixes the game). Go figure...

This works still. I just finished the game except the last page of the book.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes