Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Good news, I was able to find and correct a good number of issues for the game.
A changelog of changes I've made thus far:
  • Fixed Payner Face 2 bug reported here
  • Corrected Tutorial Categories for "Help" so they display correctly.
  • Fixed some skill designations which could of broken skill system.
  • Translated Menus "Sex Record" "Bestiary" and "Help"
  • CBR value for "virgin" / "non-virgin" translated.
  • Edit: This game doesn't like wordwrap plugin it was reverted and removed.
  • Fixed Skill system and reworked some skill names to fix in textbox
Note: The rest of the Sex stats are images. They have not been translated due to time constraints. If someone wants to do this go for it but I haven't / probably won't due to a lack of interest.

files attached.
still error 1632157474006.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm gonna need more then your word to delve into this again. So where does it happen, what causes it, what are you using to create the error (OS, what drive is it on external or internal, are you using a locale emulator or proper locale settings.) hundreds if not thousands of people have downloaded this game and had no issues so please provide more information if you want me to spend time looking into this.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I'm gonna need more then your word to delve into this again. So where does it happen, what causes it, what are you using to create the error (OS, what drive is it on external or internal, are you using a locale emulator or proper locale settings.) hundreds if not thousands of people have downloaded this game and had no issues so please provide more information if you want me to spend time looking into this.
on the dessert, i use Windows and the game is on my External Hard disk, i didnt use any locale emulator,
after i pick some item from this map, and trigger the enemy fighting, the error show up

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
on the dessert, i use Windows and the game is on my External Hard disk, i didnt use any locale emulator,
after i pick some item from this map, and trigger the enemy fighting, the error show up
use locale emulator

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
already use locale emulator, and still doesnt work
Is the game in RAR compress format? If so, I suggest to download WinRAR and open the compress file, Press CTRL + E, and pick Japanese and extract the file.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
already use locale emulator, and still doesnt work
That isn't what you told me earlier.

i didnt use any locale emulator
Regardless the information posted above by the other user is exactly what I was going to suggest. Make sure you decrypt the files with the proper locale selected, or alternatively decyrpt the files using something other then winrar. Alternatively you can always post a save but, 99% of the time that will just end in me not having the issue and telling you to do the above anyways.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Is the game in RAR compress format? If so, I suggest to download WinRAR and open the compress file, Press CTRL + E, and pick Japanese and extract the file.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
i use winrar to extract it and doesnt work

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
That isn't what you told me earlier.

Regardless the information posted above by the other user is exactly what I was going to suggest. Make sure you decrypt the files with the proper locale selected, or alternatively decyrpt the files using something other then winrar. Alternatively you can always post a save but, 99% of the time that will just end in me not having the issue and telling you to do the above anyways.
u told me to use locale after i say i didnt use it,after i use locale emulator still no good news

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
post a save so I can test it, but from what you have told me I expect this is a problem with locale.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Where's the ecchi bokk II??, the logic said it will be in the monkey forest but i can't find it!!!!

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Its good I have reMTL the game and there is no more problem for payner face bug and the sex with enemy in the middle of a fight. (sorry i am french)

C'est bon j'ai reMTL le jeu et il n'y a plus de problème pour le bug du payner face et le sexe avec l'ennemi en plein combat.

Mega
Dude the sex attacks works fine but ALL the scenes after defeating the principal are broken!!!!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes