• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

drgknightmstr

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 825009

Overview:
This is Kovadis Magic Academy, where young aspiring witches from all over come to study.
One day, protagonist Iris is summoned by the academy headmaster.
She is told she failed the advancement examination, even though for the past two years,
she's been a perfect honor student.

Someone must have made a mistake, but the headmaster says nothing of the sort has occurred.
In the end, Iris is forced to go on a journey to gather the materials for the "Philosopher's Stone",
together with her childhood friend Noel, and her slutty junior Rin.

On their journey, they will have to overcome many trials , filthy dicks, and monster rape...
Will Iris be able to advance?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-20
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: Captain Sikorsky - -
Translator: uzuaan
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.3
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -

Others:
Bugfix
Thanks Silentce for the bugfixes

View attachment 825012 View attachment 825014 View attachment 825015 View attachment 825016
Does anyone know how to get past the goblins in the cave unmatched
View attachment 825009

Overview:
This is Kovadis Magic Academy, where young aspiring witches from all over come to study.
One day, protagonist Iris is summoned by the academy headmaster.
She is told she failed the advancement examination, even though for the past two years,
she's been a perfect honor student.

Someone must have made a mistake, but the headmaster says nothing of the sort has occurred.
In the end, Iris is forced to go on a journey to gather the materials for the "Philosopher's Stone",
together with her childhood friend Noel, and her slutty junior Rin.

On their journey, they will have to overcome many trials , filthy dicks, and monster rape...
Will Iris be able to advance?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-20
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: Captain Sikorsky - -
Translator: uzuaan
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.3
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -

Others:
Bugfix
Thanks Silentce for the bugfixes

View attachment 825012 View attachment 825014 View attachment 825015 View attachment 825016
Does anyone know how to get past the goblin story battle in the caves unpatched it freezes and patched I got an error

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
A shame this game is as broken as it is, tried to enjoy it despite the shitty MTL but it crashes sometimes and battle sex doesnt even seem to work.

Sep 15, 2019
Good news, I was able to find and correct a good number of issues for the game.
A changelog of changes I've made thus far:
  • Fixed Payner Face 2 bug reported here
  • Corrected Tutorial Categories for "Help" so they display correctly.
  • Fixed some skill designations which could of broken skill system.
  • Translated Menus "Sex Record" "Bestiary" and "Help"
  • CBR value for "virgin" / "non-virgin" translated.
  • Edit: This game doesn't like wordwrap plugin it was reverted and removed.
  • Fixed Skill system and reworked some skill names to fix in textbox
Note: The rest of the Sex stats are images. They have not been translated due to time constraints. If someone wants to do this go for it but I haven't / probably won't due to a lack of interest.

files attached.
Is it possible to reupload this externally? Because nowadays whenever I try to download a small file hosted on f95 I get a zipped txt file instead that says
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to reupload this externally? Because nowadays whenever I try to download a small file hosted on f95 I get a zipped txt file instead that says
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."
Not until the site is stable. I can barely post this message as it is.

thebreaker027

Aug 12, 2020
Its good I have reMTL the game and there is no more problem for payner face bug and the sex with enemy in the middle of a fight. (sorry i am french)

C'est bon j'ai reMTL le jeu et il n'y a plus de problème pour le bug du payner face et le sexe avec l'ennemi en plein combat.

Mega
How can you change font size in your MTL version ? When i use my MTL, The text is always overflowing from the screen. Can you show me the way how to change font size, please ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: A-9570

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
ok so i need to download this game twice 1 for the scenes and one to finisht it ????? there is a chance that we can get a fully funtional version , im not asking for speed, i can wait because i don't know how to fix or translated this, but can someone tell me if there is a stable version of this????

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
the crapy error is because of the MTL, the code is misstranslated so its not works thats why it became error.
so...
long story short, i will ward here to wait for a proper translate.

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
The desert area is so dang dumb, dood. The boss just explodes on the entire team and has an infinite amount of MP to do a move that powerful? I don't even want to play the game anymore if that's what I have to get through.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
After the patch I get a syntax error in battles anyway to fix that it didn't happen before the patch

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is there a way to pass these scorpions in the desert?

The Chingerion dude make them attack the party and they all get the first hit, petrifying everyone and I get a game over.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes