• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
I installed the SilenceT patch on the compression version and I got this error and more before the game even loaded in. Do I even need the patch on compressed version? I installed it because some of the words were getting cut off but any advice is appreciated. 1687471788253.png

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
So I'm playing the compressed version with no patch, and I can't level my abilities past the first level. Any fix to this? 1687476453036.png

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So I'm playing the compressed version with no patch, and I can't level my abilities past the first level. Any fix to this? View attachment 2716914
I have a post explaining something like that, buf if you download the game from the OP then was a wrong move, that version it's really buggy so only works to play the epilogue, the game from start to end(not epilogue) was shared by another user, because don't have that problem and also the sex attacks from the enemies!!!

coolnyacat

May 30, 2018
So I'm playing the compressed version with no patch, and I can't level my abilities past the first level. Any fix to this?

Try this.

After reading all the posts for this game I decided to create an MTL and edited it from a clean Japanese version 1.3.
I had no bugs with the face of any character, bugs in the desert, any problems with the text or problems with combat. No need to install any patches. Just download and play.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I took the Thread op's download, then followed this post instructions, https://f95zone.to/threads/failure-...tone-v1-3-captain-sikorsky.62275/post-4262223 >>> there actually very simple to follow.

Then I got just the translation from this post>>> https://f95zone.to/threads/failure-...tone-v1-3-captain-sikorsky.62275/post-9117695 installed the translation.
Now I have had no crashes, and the game is reasonable easy to understand, as in the MTL seems to have been edited pretty well.

The full game from that second post I gave did not seem to work with the files from the first post I gave, but the Thread op's download worked fine, and excepted Just the translation from the second post I gave.

Hope that makes sense, and maybe helps someone trying to play this.

Reactions: Xalanth

Kizuku

Nov 21, 2020
I took the Thread op's download, then followed this post instructions, https://f95zone.to/threads/failure-...tone-v1-3-captain-sikorsky.62275/post-4262223 >>> there actually very simple to follow.

Then I got just the translation from this post>>> https://f95zone.to/threads/failure-...tone-v1-3-captain-sikorsky.62275/post-9117695 installed the translation.
Now I have had no crashes, and the game is reasonable easy to understand, as in the MTL seems to have been edited pretty well.

The full game from that second post I gave did not seem to work with the files from the first post I gave, but the Thread op's download worked fine, and excepted Just the translation from the second post I gave.

Hope that makes sense, and maybe helps someone trying to play this.
idk how you did it cus i got lost when OP said "run these .exe files" when there are no .exe files to run. maybe im just stupid but i couldn't get shit to work.

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
DMTL translated game v1.3
Link 2
Only Translate

Translated by DeepL/SugoiTrans (levi) with preformatted blocks in one line for a better translation. The translation does not always accurately convey the meaning, but it is much better than the MTL version. Bugs for 10.5 hours of game play was not detected.

Unfortunately, all the pictures that have text are not translated. If someone wants to translate or edit it would be magical. I hope for someone this data will help speed up the translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please teach me how you managed to do the translation!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Brace yourself degenerates, someone paid to get this shit translated :poop:
At last, you'll have a proper translation, without buggy mess.
I'll try to fix the bugs in original if I come across them or they will get reported.
Follow the progress on my Discord server below and see you on release.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Brace yourself degenerates, someone paid to get this shit translated :poop:
At last, you'll have a proper translation, without buggy mess.
I'll try to fix the bugs in original if I come across them or they will get reported.
Follow the progress on my Discord server below and see you on release.
It took some time to update the thread, I can proudly share with you my translation, enjoy degenerates ;) .

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This game is a true RPG, interact with shiny objects and people to discover more about the world.
This project involves a nuanced process far beyond simple translation. Given the significant differences between Japanese language and culture and those of the Western world, it's critical not to merely translate the text. Instead, it needs to be reimagined as though originally created in English, with some Japanese sprinkles for weebs. But, of course, the nature of translation is inherently subjective. In my case, I've striven to render a version appealing to my personal sensibilities — and trust me, winning my approval is no mean feat. Since this game pivots around parody and humor, its erotic scenes are suffused with comic undertones. To ensure accuracy and alignment with the original conception, individual character dialogues have been crafted to reflect their specific personalities. My primary aim has been to provide a translation that successfully maintains the ambiance of the original Japanese version. While I acknowledge there is room for improvement, I am confident that future localizations will be even better.
1697051524645.png

This what you mean by this? Shit reads like its Jimmy Savile watching :sick: Do you have a version without this weird storytelling? Bc the previous translation wasn't like this.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes