zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do not see why ntr would be here there not in love with any one and i don't hink the noel ever told irs she loved her. even if she did in the other game there was quit lot of fucking other people and anaimals lol.

ArtyT

Apr 26, 2023
Brace yourself degenerates, someone paid to get this shit translated :poop:
At last, you'll have a proper translation, without buggy mess.
I'll try to fix the bugs in original if I come across them or they will get reported.
Follow the progress on my Discord server below and see you on release.
1697270611818.png
What in the world is this translation? The girls talk like hillbillies, the guys talk like hillbillies, hell, even the narration reads like a hillbilly is talking.
Don't get too creative when translating. It's okay to just have the text be legible.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o my god is this a joke translation are a slang translation lol. who ever did this was joking right. i do like the game but when every creater in the volcano can kill you with just two hit's and your lvl mean's nothing that takes the cake. don't get me wrong the girls are hot as alway's just missing some lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IrisTheDropoutWitchAndThePhilosophersStone-1.3MOD1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FailureWitchIrisAndThePhilosophersStone-1.0 (Old version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is the pregnancy content of the game just "Bad ending CGs" or is there even a simple pregnancy mechanics + multiple scenes where you see the MCs pregnant?
The only game from Captain Sikorsky which has pregnancy system is War demon Kirstin. Others have it as endings only.

Reactions: Fiamos

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I just got around to give this a try and HOLY **** I. CAN. NOT. play this with this translation. It has literally changed the whole game and its unbelievably cringe. Every godamn scene reads like a badly written monthy python sketch trying to be edgy. Pleeeease don't do this again. Just fucking translate the damn game next time, we don't need a comedic interpretation of the plot.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For those going on about the translation, even with the Hillbilly flavor its still better than a straight MTL.
If you really don't like it, feel free to make a better version, make Iris a slutty student and all the guys creepy pervs.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
For those going on about the translation, even with the Hillbilly flavor its still better than a straight MTL.
If you really don't like it, feel free to make a better version, make Iris a slutty student and all the guys creepy pervs.
I liked it, had a lot of fun playing it, so whom ever translated it, Thank you, Thank you!
I know how hard it is to make sense of, and weed through all the sometimes extreme amount of dialogue in one of these games and translate it all to something that is understandable or makes any sense at all in English. Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes