3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ali Fauzi

Apr 15, 2023
Stats.png

I have completed this game in 4 hours and now i will share my savedata

Savedata Location:
C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\LocalLow\Syakin_Dungeon_\Syakin_Dungeon_\Utage\Save_借金返済はダンジョンで
or
C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Local\Syakin_Dungeon_\Syakin_Dungeon_\Utage\Save_借金返済はダンジョンで

Note:
LENOVO .... changed depend on your username PC.

Link on google drive:

and:

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like there's an inifinte combo in here...just need to track down a non-limited AP card...other than that, yea, early dungeon cards are all you need to shred through. Now to figure out all the scene triggers. I'm not going to just to the auto unlock option. Card play is decent enough to keep me entertained till I figure it all out. Good job dev.

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
I feel like there's an inifinte combo in here...just need to track down a non-limited AP card...other than that, yea, early dungeon cards are all you need to shred through. Now to figure out all the scene triggers. I'm not going to just to the auto unlock option. Card play is decent enough to keep me entertained till I figure it all out. Good job dev.
There is, when Wind Spirit's Protection gets to max rank it brings back 2 cards. So 2 protection cards, Wind Technique for AP, and Mental Focus for card draw is infinite AP. Then you just choose your damage card, Flash or Deflect + Spring Wind would work, or any old damage spell if you are careful to time the draw spells right.

NinjaSh4dow

Jul 29, 2022
hello guys is there any one having an issue running the game i press on the icon and nothing happens any ideas ?

hentaigames00

May 1, 2018
I noticed this too. Did you try buffing shield so you got more than 99 in one cast?

Edit. I tried this one again and it worked. Try ending your turn when you get over 99.
Oh so you should just end the turn instead of clearing the battle?

Yeah, I used Heat Haze and Insight (though I'm pretty sure they don't stack) and was getting 153 shield per cast. I had an infinite loop going with 2 maxed Transmigrations. Use a limited card like Sturdy or Wind Technique -> use Transmigration to bring them back into your hand -> replay the same card -> use the second Transmigration to bring the looped card and the first Transmigration back into your hand and just repeat. 150-160 AP was enough for me to get 9999 shield and then kill all of the mobs

Untitled2.png

I think the best deck in the game is to stack 3-5 of Intuitions because they cost 0 AP, 2 Strength or Blessings, 1-2 Taunts or Wind Techniques, and 4-5 Flashes and you can kill everything turn 1 because Flashes start doing 120-440 damage depending how much attack you can stack.

Reactions: Homarid
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes