3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

antihero789

Sep 3, 2022
"Is It Wrong to Repay the Debt in a Dungeon?"
Idk, but it's a bit unsafe for anyone involved I guess
Have you ever watched Isekai Fantasy Anime ? you can get alot treasure from dungeon. That's alot money rather than work or prostitute if you have limited time.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Is the description on Intuition bugged? Even at 3star it still says "Heal HP by 0 and draw 0". Anyone know what it actually does?
From my understanding, it heals for 0 and draws cards based on the rank. I can't tell how many though but it does draw more than 1 at higher ranks.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Text is too fucking slow! If you don't read at snails pace than don't play this game you spend more fucking time reading than actually playing. WTF do these idiot developers not put in a text speed and make the game so fucking slow? Is it that the game is fucking short so they have to artificially make it longer by making text so slow!

Reactions: anon474

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Is the description on Intuition bugged? Even at 3star it still says "Heal HP by 0 and draw 0". Anyone know what it actually does?
It seems to be borrowing the Mental Focus card's code (heal X and draw cards), but without any healing at all. Intuition is basically a draw engine at higher levels.
Original: draw 1 card, 1 AP (you WANT to upgrade this card to get rid of the AP cost)
2*: draw 1 card, 0 AP
3*: draw 2 cards, 0 AP
4*: draw 3 cards, 0 AP

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Wait do people actually think doing the brothel missions are actually efficient in terms of getting money?
I am pretty sure you can barely pay off the debt if you also prostitute the wife.
They simply take too long in terms of days.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wait do people actually think doing the brothel missions are actually efficient in terms of getting money?
I am pretty sure you can barely pay off the debt if you also prostitute the wife.
They simply take too long in terms of days.
People think that? I could have sworn the general consensus is that picking nothing but currency during dungeon crawls = more money than you can spend. Which is accurate. You don't even need to do that every time.

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
View attachment 2552537

I have completed this game in 4 hours and now i will share my savedata

Savedata Location:
C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\LocalLow\Syakin_Dungeon_\Syakin_Dungeon_\Utage\Save_借金返済はダンジョンで
or
C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Local\Syakin_Dungeon_\Syakin_Dungeon_\Utage\Save_借金返済はダンジョンで

Note:
LENOVO .... changed depend on your username PC.

Link on google drive:
Google Drive

and:

Google Drive
full save for game menu \Is It Wrong to Repay the Debt in a Dungeon?\Syakin_Dungeon__Data\Game_savedata.json and CGscene_savedata.json

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Guys why does the save button not work? When ever I save and then load. The game starts from the beginning? Is there a fix that I'm missing or something?

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Game's fair and i like it. You don't need to "brothel to win" (which i hate the most). The only nitpick would be the 1 save slot but i guess it's fair.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Downloaded it, fired it up, was presented with hundreds of lines of text I didnt care about, faced a silly combat system, had sex in brothel, gave up, uninstalled the game.

Boring claptrap.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes