VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Damn, I know I overdid it with Alex. Kind of.
But at least give Isa a chance.

I mean Alex had 3 chapters, Isa's character building is at 15%.

:oops:
Well actually, it was the initial interaction with Alex made me fall for her, so I assume it's not related to how much content she had though more content with her much appreciated. :giggle:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well actually, it was the initial interaction with Alex made me fall for her, so I assume it's not related to how much content she had though more content with her much appreciated. :giggle:

Sure, Alex will be there.
She want's to buy a XXX, she'll have a surprise when she goes XXX with the MC.

But this update and the next ones is story building, relationship building and more important Isa character building.

Oct 10, 2022

But this update and the next ones is story building, relationship building and more important Isa character building.
Oh a ring, I'm down for it. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, if you did not put any sex scene with Alex but pure character building and story I'd be okay with it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Getting deeper with Alex and getting to know Isa better. Can't wait. Hopefully some more time with her guardian so he doesn't look at me like a piece of meat.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes