VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Does she look like Alex (if she's here in Sweden I may have to keep an eye out for her ;) )?
realalex.png

That's very close to the real Alex a few years ago ;)
(I only removed the piercings and changed the hair from my Alex character)
Natural hair color is more like her eyebrows.

I don't see Alex bending to new lover's will though. :confused:
Big Love and so on, you know how it is. :rolleyes:
As long as she's happy it's all good. ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Isa will have her part, both in the relationship (if wanted) and the story.
With the "favorite" I meant the paths, I'm ok with the solo routes, but the three together is clearly my choice.

Asking which girl I like more is impossible to answer.
Both ladies are "created" from girls I knew (visual and character) and I wouldn't be able to make a decision in real life.
They are complete different, but for me that's what they make both very interesting.

:O

Thank you, I'm trying to do my best ;)

:D
Don't let her hear that or she will show her claws ;)

(old one, don't remember if I posted it here)

View attachment 2989590
That's right, Alex... even a badass needs a hug once in a while.:cool:

I'm with you BTT... I want them both and could not tell either one, "no, I don't want to be close to you." I love them both so I will have both. I don't even care how the other paths look. I'm only playing the one path with both Alex and Isa.

Alex started as "the rebound girl" after MC's fiancé died tragically. However, Alex is such a true friend, affectionate lover and wonderful human being that MC can't help but fall in love with her... I know I did and would IRL. Alex is an exceptional blend of sweet and spicy as BTT's images above indicate with badass Alex needing and receiving a loving hug and still being badass... sweet and spicy.:love: She's also rather sexy too!:devilish:

amra1-Beauty.png

Then there's Isabella... the gorgeous goddess... Isa defies the standard image of the stuck up, self centered model with a sweet, kind and generous personality that makes her irresistible! Good thing for MC that Alex and Isa actually hit it off and like each other which means that this three way, polyamorous relationship stands a solid chance of working out. That makes papa very happy:love::love::love::love::love: And yes... Isabella is drop dead gorgeous, solar flare hot and super sexy!:devilish:(y)
mm0730-1.png

I love them both so I will have them both. The rest of you can make up your own damn minds. Break the girls hearts if you must. Just don't expect me to agree. I've been silent in this forum lately because all I see is "I don't like Alex this..." and "I don't like Isa that..." and it's all hogwash! Garbage! Get over yourselves! No one wants to hear your sour opinions, especially not me! This is an exceptional AVN! IMHO, badtimetales is among the top first time AVN devs of all time! Thank you for such a wonderfully made game, my friend!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That's right, Alex... even a badass needs a hug once in a while.:cool:

I'm with you BTT... I want them both and could not tell either one, "no, I don't want to be close to you." I love them both so I will have both. I don't even care how the other paths look. I'm only playing the one path with both Alex and Isa.

Alex started as "the rebound girl" after MC's fiancé died tragically. However, Alex is such a true friend, affectionate lover and wonderful human being that MC can't help but fall in love with her... I know I did and would IRL. Alex is an exceptional blend of sweet and spicy as BTT's images above indicate with badass Alex needing and receiving a loving hug and still being badass... sweet and spicy.:love: She's also rather sexy too!:devilish:

View attachment 2990229

Then there's Isabella... the gorgeous goddess... Isa defies the standard image of the stuck up, self centered model with a sweet, kind and generous personality that makes her irresistible! Good thing for MC that Alex and Isa actually hit it off and like each other which means that this three way, polyamorous relationship stands a solid chance of working out. That makes papa very happy:love::love::love::love::love: And yes... Isabella is drop dead gorgeous, solar flare hot and super sexy!:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2990243

I love them both so I will have them both. The rest of you can make up your own damn minds. Break the girls hearts if you must. Just don't expect me to agree. I've been silent in this forum lately because all I see is "I don't like Alex this..." and "I don't like Isa that..." and it's all hogwash! Garbage! Get over yourselves! No one wants to hear your sour opinions, especially not me! This is an exceptional AVN! IMHO, badtimetales is among the top first time AVN devs of all time! Thank you for such a wonderfully made game, my friend!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
"I love them both so I will have them both." Sounds like the perfect plan to me. I'm onboard.

Oct 10, 2022
Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Hello everyone...I just finished 4.1..I have really enjoyed the game so far..does anyone know when the next update will be released? thanks in advance

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes