VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
BTT, you are clearly a victim of your own success.

Alex is, for several of us, somewhere on the rarefied stratus with girls like Jaye, Nicole (from Sunshine Love), Maya and Josie and very few others.

Yet, you expect us to fall as deeply and as strongly for Isa. Because she's as amazing and as relevant, blah, blah. Well, it may happen. Isa is quite interesting, quite engaging, beauty isn't even the point here.

What you did with Alex, was the creation of a believable and delicious female character. Not a flawless goddess, based on our inner 13 year olds fantasies, but someone out of the left field that surprised us with charm and awkwardness. She's not perfect and that's exactly why we care so much.

I, for one, want to see what you can do with Isa, she's, like I said, quite interesting. I really want to get to know her.

Peace :)

Oct 10, 2022

Alex is, for several of us, somewhere on the rarefied stratus with girls like Jaye, Nicole (from Sunshine Love), Maya and Josie and very few others.

Yet, you expect us to fall as deeply and as strongly for Isa. Because she's as amazing and as relevant, blah, blah. Well, it may happen. Isa is quite interesting, quite engaging, beauty isn't even the point here.

What you did with Alex, was the creation of a believable and delicious female character. Not a flawless goddess, based on our inner 13 year olds fantasies, but someone out of the left field that surprised us with charm and awkwardness. She's not perfect and that's exactly why we care so much.

I, for one, want to see what you can do with Isa, she's, like I said, quite interesting. I really want to get to know her.

Reactions: badtimetales

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Here, have an Alex for u
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
  • Haha

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And yes, Alex has no surname.

She refused to give it to the cops. So she's in jail until the dev has a good idea. :oops::ROFLMAO:
Before I read it was a special render. You actually scared me thinking she is going to get framed for something thought it was a sneak peek render at first.
And I was about to cut someone. :ROFLMAO: Don't test me when it comes to my Alex!

• Haha

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well, we have

"Alex" Alexandria

The name Alexandria is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "defending men".

and

"Cath" Catherina

The name Catherine is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "pure".

So I just need a good idea ;)

Isabella... that's up to you to look up :p

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, we have

"Alex" Alexandria

The name Alexandria is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "defending men".

and

"Cath" Catherina

The name Catherine is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "pure".

So I just need a good idea ;)

Isabella... that's up to you to look up :p
Alexandria Leontios Found here:

• Red Heart

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
i was gonna ask if anyone knew anything about an update .. but nevermind .... i'll just have to be more patient :love:
I'm adding one more scene to the story.

After that a few "special scenes" (aka sex scenes).
Shouldn't be so long for a release, Im behind my schedule though, but with more content and renders.

However you do it, you do it wrong. :rolleyes:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Cant wait to replay this when said update comes maybe I wont turn Alex down this time. I know it will be amazing whenever it is ready.

• Red Heart

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm adding one more scene to the story.

After that a few "special scenes" (aka sex scenes).
Shouldn't be so long for a release, Im behind my schedule though, but with more content and renders.

However you do it, you do it wrong. :rolleyes:
Behind schedule? You slack ass, as punishment you need to post 10 more hot renders or you're off the team!

• Wow
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes