VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
You need to be good at coding, writing, rendering, storytelling etc.
Post editing, video editing, finding the right tracks and audio editing, marketing, checking which other programs might be useful...

Huge respect from me.
Thank you :love:
But yes, if there will be a new game after Isa, it will be a team.

Realy this game have all of the above , thank you very much Goodtimetales
Thank you :love:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Time flies, it's weekend again.
The week was quite productive after a very slow start, I finished a couple of dozen night renders.
Fun to set up once you get the lighting right, not so fun to render though, 45-75 minutes per render.
I was asked by a friend of mine how much content there is so far.

- 4360 still renders
- 34 minutes of animations
- 152 sound files
- ~54000 words

We'll see how much 4.3 adds to that ;)
Last night and today I went through all the English typos and mistakes mentioned and fixed them.
I'm sure there are more and I'll fix them as they are reported.
The game has full French and Spanish translation in the last build I did today, I'll upload the updated build for Patrons later. A big thanks to Moskyx and ThL, great job guys!
If you find any bugs in any language, please check the discord server, there is a channel to report it or send me a message.
The 4.2 release has been uploaded to Steam and is under review.
Steam curators will be able to get a curator key via Steam Connect soon.
For now, it's back to the 4.3 update and the special.
Have a great weekend and thanks for your support!

BTT

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The chapter 4 releases got a bit longer, the 3090TI pays out :ROFLMAO:
Compared to others the word count is still average though.

To be honest, I was a bit astonished about the animation time. The rework was worth it plus the cutscenes. ;)
I have a 3090ti. I like it. If I put mind to it I can churn out plenty of words, its churning out renders I find difficult but then I just dabble and have fun with it so what do I know. I'm looking forward to the new chapter. I made my first animation yesterday. It didn't turn out that good, but I was impressed it worked at all :LOL: . Keep up the good work BTT.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I have a 3090ti. I like it. If I put mind to it I can churn out plenty of words, its churning out renders I find difficult but then I just dabble and have fun with it so what do I know. I'm looking forward to the new chapter. I made my first animation yesterday. It didn't turn out that good, but I was impressed it worked at all :LOL: . Keep up the good work BTT.
Animations in Daz are just a pain in the ass, but once you have some experience it's "OK".
Knowing what I know now, I should have spend a few months to learn more Blender and do the animations there. :rolleyes:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Animations in Daz are just a pain in the ass, but once you have some experience it's "OK".
Knowing what I know now, I should have spend a few months to learn more Blender and do the animations there. :rolleyes:
I dabbled in UE5 for a time. I found it good to use, but its a lot of work. Daz has a lot of pre-made content and that makes it a lot easier for me. Blender I haven't used, maybe I should have a look.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I dabbled in UE5 for a time. I found it good to use, but its a lot of work. Daz has a lot of pre-made content and that makes it a lot easier for me. Blender I haven't used, maybe I should have a look.
The people that make the adult mods for sims 4 use blender. It took me weeks to install script extenders for FO4 and Skyrim. 98 percent of computer stuff is lost on me. I'll just enjoy and support those than can animation shit.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That's a 2 second process. Literally. Hell, Gopher has an awesome video for exactly that.
Yes, i watched it a few times and finally got it. I played PC games on a Apple computer with the 5.25 inch floopy discs. Then played consoles starting with the first NES till mid late 2022 with I bought a gaming PC as a reward for my retirement. Other wise I only used PC's to write my patient care reports on and that wasn't till 2006. I am very computer illiterate.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
so ro.gif
MC is the defender of our most precious fantastically gorgeous sweet girls.
MC also defends a doggo and a puss ... totally is defender.
Shouldn't be defender
the file is clean
no ron.gif
The files MC has his friend look at and then investigates for himself are all kinds of unclean,
we all thought your story pretty much spelled that plainly in the game so far.

• Haha

Zesti38

Jul 17, 2022
what a strange bug so for some reason .exe didnt appear in winrar but appear in 7zip but yeah if i extract everything at once it disappear both in winrar and 7zip but since i saw it in 7zip i could extract only him and it worked. Anyway thanks all for trying to help btw it wasnt defender (i guess?)

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes