VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Good question.

I would make sense to have some kind of weighting.
But I've no idea.

I will add achievements, not sure I will be able to do that before the release though.
Depends on how the re-renders are going.

Thanks!

I'm doing this long enough now and every release didn't met my expectations, so I don't expect much for now.
We will see soon.
I think to amount of time playing the AVN mostly let's the readers of the review make a judgement. If you only have 1 hour played and a shit hot review they will think you are hyping it. Same goes for a negative review with a very short play time. Will make one think you are review bombing it.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I think to amount of time playing the AVN mostly let's the readers of the review make a judgement. If you only have 1 hour played and a shit hot review they will think you are hyping it. Same goes for a negative review with a very short play time. Will make one think you are review bombing it.
For players checking the review, yes.

But the important point is how the algorithm handles it (for promoting it).

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

A quick weekend update

Hello everyone,
sorry for being so quiet, but it has been a really busy few weeks and days.

As you may know, the Steam release is set for the 21st of June.
I wasn't sure if I could get the lost renders done by that date (and I couldn't change the date), so it was either the 4.3 update or the release of 4.2.

Well, redoing the lost data worked better than I feared, and I think I'll be able to get the Patreon and Steam update out next week.
The last 40 stills are in the render queue tonight, I still need to do some animations and one or two playthroughs.
But I'm hopeful.

For Steam, a few things didn't go as planned, especially Next Fest.
I can't change that, it's mostly my fault.

Have a good weekend,
thanks for your support.

I'm back to Daz.
BTT

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
c043-16-30.png

Finishing the Alex scene... with a surprise. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Sorry to ask, but if you like the game and haven't done already, please wishlist Isa on Steam (and follow me ;)).
It really helps me.

And thanks to everyone who did already and my Patreon/Subscribestar supporters!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 3739793

Finishing the Alex scene... with a surprise. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Sorry to ask, but if you like the game and haven't done already, please wishlist Isa on Steam (and follow me ;)).
It really helps me.

And thanks to everyone who did already and my Patreon/Subscribestar supporters!
I did not know you could follow a dev on Steam. Edit: As much as I wishlist I never looked at the follow button.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes