VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
badtimetales : BTW: I liked most the beautiful rendering scene where mc calls isabella and you can see her training in motion on the phone-screen and 'the animation within the animation' continues while mc hands the phone on to annoushka. That must have been quite complicated, right?
Great done !
Once I figured out how to do it it was "just" setting up and rendering the two animations. ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Once I figured out how to do it it was "just" setting up and rendering the two animations. ;)

Color me utterly slack jawed impressed as well, Tales my friend! I too had never seen anything that intricate in this kind of game before! I had to go back and do a double take just to make sure I wasn't seeing things! Huzzah!

I passed out asleep due to exhaustion (only three hours sleep the night before) during Isa and MC having morning coffee after the meeting at Isa's house. So, I'm heading back in shortly. AWESOME update, my friend! Will return later with more...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This game has potential and I was happy to see a more (dark game) but after I played it I have to be honest this game is like game of thrones without manipulation,intrigues,cheating dark stuff so without all the tension and I have the feeling that the game will go into the direction mc fucks as much as possible and bad guys never do anything i mean it will be kind of boring if we already guess or know that it will go in this direction i mean game of thrones would be pretty boring too if we now that nobody was dying or nothing happen any person and good guys always win than all the tension is gone:(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
OP updated with Chapter 3.3

Tell me what you think?
Best update yet, but I can’t believe mc wakes up in guest room bed & Isa already snuck out. I mean I get the whole being a gentleman thing with her and not to creep her out, but I also feel if he doesn’t even caress her, she might get the idea he’s not interested in her.
That’s why I wish there would have been a choice to hold her like spoon her or not & live with the consequences.
Also, don’t see harem in the tags, so I guess mc can’t have any fun with Tricia or Katherine then right, hope I’m wrong. Anyway great game & good luck with your game

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Best update yet, but I can’t believe mc wakes up in guest room bed & Isa already snuck out. I mean I get the whole being a gentleman thing with her and not to creep her out, but I also feel if he doesn’t even caress her, she might get the idea he’s not interested in her.
That’s why I wish there would have been a choice to hold her like spoon her or not & live with the consequences.
Also, don’t see harem in the tags, so I guess mc can’t have any fun with Tricia or Katherine then right, hope I’m wrong. Anyway great game & good luck with your game
Too soon to spoon??? IDK... I think the main reason that MC rolled over was that he didn't have the "green light" from Isa to proceed with something more so he was just avoiding the temptation to take advantage rather than remain a gentleman. IMHO, Isa is a solar flare hot mass of temptation just waiting to explode all over MC. We shall see the fruit of all the build up in due time.;):devilish:

We certainly agree on the extremely high quality of this update, my friend!:love:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Too soon to spoon??? IDK... I think the main reason that MC rolled over was that he didn't have the "green light" from Isa to proceed with something more so he was just avoiding the temptation to take advantage rather than remain a gentleman. IMHO, Isa is a solar flare hot mass of temptation just waiting to explode all over MC. We shall see the fruit of all the build up in due time.;):devilish:

We certainly agree on the extremely high quality of this update, my friend!:love:

I'm not that bothered by that honestly... I'm Alex all the way, at least first playthrough

Reactions: badtimetales

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sure, Alex or Isa alone, or both.
And I'm not rendering a "non of them", because I don't like bloody suicide scenes ;)
Alex Ending - MC ends up with Alex, happily ever after
Isa Ending - MC ends up with Isa, happily ever after
Throuple Ending - MC ends up with both, happily ever after
Forever Alone Ending - MC made extremely poor life decisions and ends up alone.
Zeus Ending - Secret version of the "Forever Alone Ending" where everyone else is dead and it's just Zeus and the MC. Final render / cutscene is Zeus puking on the MC's bed.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
frogbert

The webm looks fine and I can't reproduce it, but will try to find out what this is.

You could try

or replace the video (in game/videos/c033) with the compressed one.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Love your game badtimetales and really enjoyed the update. Just briefly, spotted a typo (quiet instead of quite in the bar scene with annoushka, see screenshot attached). I'm not especially bothered by typos tbh, and figure you or someone else might have picked up on / mentioned this one already anyway, but just thought you'd probably want to fix it at some point so thought i'd point it out in case it had escaped notice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes