VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite good, but there need to work mor eon animations and sex sounds. Looking forward to see the progress :)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** UPDATED POST 2022-NOV-25 ***

Traducción al español - C03.3

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Prefs aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - C03.3

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A changing language option will appear in the Prefs menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Isabella - Dark Paths [Ch. 3.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 556 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 522 MB: -

Isabella - Dark Paths Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Linked in JokerLeader's post 2 posts above yours. Although for some idiotic reason it's not in the OP anymore. Moderators have been removing walkthrough/multi-mods from OPs from games all over the site.
No, I removed it.
Because a 3.2 mod doesn't help anybody in 3.3..

I'll add mods and translations to the OP later.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
badtimetales : Great update, als always ! Good rendering and I love the mix between Pictures and little Videos. Without a spoiler here I might only say, the update was very well done, longer than the last one and the story goes on interesting and exciting. Really good ending with a cliffhanger. But that expands the expectation for the next chapter...
Keep up the good work ! I, for sure, looking forward to the next update !!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Link failed to yield the desired results. You can find a few results for this game on PH if you use the search criteria... isabella dark paths game
Moderators have been removing walkthrough/multi-mods from OPs from games all over the site.
No, I removed it.
Because a 3.2 mod doesn't help anybody in 3.3..

I'll add mods and translations to the OP later.
First, Tales, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for yet another awesome update! I am taking DL now! I just know it is awesome because that is all you have given us thus far, awesome with a side of awesome and more awesome for desert! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I see that Joker has already updated the WT mod and that the link has been reestablished on the OP. Not sure if you know this... but Joker is really good about keeping track of the games for which he writes mods and deactivating his mod links at the source while he updates them. He's also one of the fastest to update of all the mod authors I've seen here. That might save you a step next update. Anyway... off to play Ch. 3.3!!! Huzzah! Thanks again, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Great update, as always!
:cool:(y) Thanks for no spoiler, Cate. I'm on my way to play the update now.;)(y) Always good to see other folks enjoying this fine work too.:devilish:(y) Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes