VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Male protagonist?:sleep:
I'm out of here...
Hey guys WTF1.... Why Isabella is in the title of this stupid game about a male protagonist that droll for Isabella?

Write the story by the Isabella perspective and maybe i will giva a try:cool:
(y)
dude, not sure if you're trolling or what, but that's just ignorant... also there are plenty games out there with a woman's name in the title where the MC is male... off the top of my head Alexandra, Lexi, Alison fall of the apple, Summer is gone, summer with mia, little regina... but I'm sure there are plenty others.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a best way to emphasize and put value into a character:
Have gamers play other characters to experience what it is like to be with her.
That is the right choice for this story.
Sure enough, you would not understand half the things you do now
had you been acting or making choices for Isa. She would be screaming her heart out
half the time as b y the time we get to see her, she has nowhere to go
because of the stalkers and her abusive manager and his cronies.
Being the damsel in severe trauma rather than the white knight
is something you would get in a NTR trainwreck of a game where assholes would just molest you. So go try those games and live out your abused victim never ending fantasy, why don”t you?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
dude, not sure if you're trolling or what, but that's just ignorant... also there are plenty games out there with a woman's name in the title where the MC is male... off the top of my head Alexandra, Lexi, Alison fall of the apple, Summer is gone, summer with mia, little regina... but I'm sure there are plenty others.
Gotta just ignore the trolls. If you feed the trolls the conflict they desire it is much harder to be rid of them. If you starve them of the attention they seek... they sod off looking elsewhere for conflict

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Again ,
"" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do. and that is much better than insulting each other""

You Have all right to hate a game But you Have NOT any right at all to insult it ""as Stupid Game""

and simply we can express this :

this_isnt.jpg
instead of insulting them.

and for your very good time tales Dear badtimetales You know How much we LOVE your unique Great game , SO always look forward and continue the magnifisent work and good luck and thank you very much.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Again ,
"" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do. and that is much better than insulting each other""

You Have all right to hate a game But you Have NOT any right at all to insult it ""as Stupid Game""

and simply we can express this :

View attachment 2185354
instead of insulting them.

and for your very good time tales Dear badtimetales You know How much we LOVE your unique Great game , SO always look forward and continue the magnifisent work and good luck and thank you very much.
I'm not even the dev but it's still triggering me somewhat... of course they don't have to like it, but there are nicer ways to express their dislike, don't need to be an asshole about it

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Male protagonist?:sleep:
I'm out of here...
Hey guys WTF1.... Why Isabella is in the title of this stupid game about a male protagonist that droll for Isabella?

Write the story by the Isabella perspective and maybe i will giva a try:cool:
(y)
Wait people actually play Female protagonists?? lol no thanks. That's so cucky. Unless you're a female... then you go girl.

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wait people actually play Female protagonists?? lol no thanks. That's so cucky. Unless you're a female... then you go girl.
This was not my question.
Why the TITLE is "Isabella - Dark path" if this Isabella is not the MC?

please stay on topic and just for replay to your useless statement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the F95 poll "Female Pro lover"
67.1% are Straight male
7.9 are Straight females
(y)
So you are replaying to my first and unique post here that asked a specific question
I think the troll are you... why you talk about me and do not replay to my ontopic question?

Why you don't let me know who is ISABELLA...?

I checked this game for the Title that attracts female protagonist lover like me

I just said in my post that I'm out of here... your OT is USELESS!
Have fan with this boring childish game! :cool:

Last edited:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I've been meaning to ask, the banner in the OP... will that be in the game eventually?
Nope.
Not like this.

My original banner was too boring, while the banner some great 2d artist made gave a wrong impression about the game.
So I tried to make one that shows the "thriller" part more.

But .... yep, the MC will have to protect the girls and will have a few guns in his hands ;)

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes