VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
April”s fools feedback a”cummin” ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is gorgeous, it has a story before we catch up to the characters,
life did not stall to the pint of ending right before and did not run amock right after
we enter head fast into the lives and desires of the characters.

MC is believable, he is a relatable grown up slumped between personal hardship
and the very good and heartfelt intentions of the two most relatable and closest
people he has around. Both of them just happened to have found it inside their hearts,
each in their own ways, to welcome MC back into their lives,
even after and despite his self deprecating soul decomposing plunge into grief.

This game has a pace, it has a plot, following MC as he rebuilds his work flow
and his self confidence, while being immersed into the lives and exploits
of the people around him.

This game takes twists and turns that string MC along and creates all sorts a situations
where MC can have a say, pursue someone, throw some opinions in there
and see where they get him.

HAppy following the adventures of MC and friends is this game state of mind.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
MC is believable, he is a relatable grown up slumped between personal hardship
and the very good and heartfelt intentions of the two most relatable and closest
people he has around. Both of them just happened to have found it inside their hearts,
each in their own ways, to welcome MC back into their lives,
even after and despite his self deprecating soul decomposing plunge into grief.
This is a really good point I didn't put as much thought into as I should have. It's easy to take these things for granted at times and assume our friends and others are always going to be there for us but as we get older it gets harder to hold onto those relationships especially when we do need to "go away" for a while. I'm really grateful to the people that stuck around and stayed in my life through the times when I was pushing everyone away. The MC is very lucky in that regard as well and it does add to the appreciation of the other characters.

Reactions: badtimetales

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

*Alex sighs*

Hi all.

Not much to share, I had some RL things to do this week.
Did some renders, did some conversation/script writing and editing.
Played around with Blender - and it's frustrating.
These Blender devs really keep their secrets to themselves.

Patreon is paused, as promised.
They changed the way how paused accounts are handled.
With the monthly billing supporters still could join, with the new subscription they can't. *sigh*
Well, it is like it is.

I still owe you the March special render poll, but there are only three suggestions.
Will get that up tomorrow, sorry. Need to get a regular date for that.

Have a nice weekend and thanks for your support!

BTT

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
This is a really good point I didn't put as much thought into as I should have. It's easy to take these things for granted at times and assume our friends and others are always going to be there for us but as we get older it gets harder to hold onto those relationships especially when we do need to "go away" for a while. I'm really grateful to the people that stuck around and stayed in my life through the times when I was pushing everyone away. The MC is very lucky in that regard as well and it does add to the appreciation of the other characters.
I always said you will be able to ditch Alex.
(Well, I don't understand why you would do that, but .... up to the players i guess)

But I also said that Alex is a part of your life.
Has been and will be.

The story is about three main protagonists.
Which ever path you choose, the girls will always be there.
If you like them or not. ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I always said you will be able to ditch Alex.
(Well, I don't understand why you would do that, but .... up to the players i guess)

But I also said that Alex is a part of your life.
Has been and will be.

The story is about three main protagonists.
Which ever path you choose, the girls will always be there.
If you like them or not. ;)
I really need to actually play this. I don't even know who Alex is. :ROFLMAO: I played maybe 15 minutes of it and names and faces are escaping me. lol

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Then why is someone wanting to ditch her? :unsure:
Peepee too small. ;)
Honestly, though. I had the same reaction to her at the start. I just went full metal shallow and disliked her for that hair of hers. After going through the story's start again, I realized she is a sweetheart. MC was sort of douchey to her, but she still finds it in her heart to empathize with him and give him another chance.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Peepee too small. ;)
Honestly, though. I had the same reaction to her at the start. I just went full metal shallow and disliked her for that hair of hers. After going through the story's start again, I realized she is a sweetheart. MC was sort of douchey to her, but she still finds it in her heart to empathize with him and give him another chance.
I love side-shaves. Not many women can pull it off though. So, it's understandable. But, she's a sexy lil firecracker.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Isa is clearly the beauty queen of the two LI and she is charming and sweet as well. However, even though Alex doesn't have that same kind of physical beauty as Isa, she is not unattractive, she has a "girl next door" kind of quality and a sexy figure... more over, she is the glue that put MC back together after his fiancé was murdered. MC was just drinking himself to death over his lost love until he met Alex. She stuck by him through all of his bullshit with the kind of loyalty that would make a hound dog jealous! Alex seems like a "throw away" character to some folks but she is the spine of this MC. Isa actually has an uphill climb to match the connection that my MC and Alex share. IMHO, Isa is joining this relationship as an equal, not better than Alex, her equal. It's up to Isa to live up to that heightened level of love, trust and respect that MC and Alex already share. I can already see this happening and it is beautiful to behold. I'm in love with both LI in this story and would not "ditch" either of them for anything or anyone.

Adventure ever on friends, Phat;)(y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That she is. I'd let her slap me again.
View attachment 2516266

But I won't be held responsible for what sort of friendly things I'd do to her cute little bum after that.
Yeah. I did not like that. But, he deserved it and I can't fault her for that. Also wasn't a fan of her trying to dom us, but, we did get to turn the tables on her, which I liked.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Yeah. I did not like that. But, he deserved it and I can't fault her for that. Also wasn't a fan of her trying to dom us, but, we did get to turn the tables on her, which I liked.

We? :ROFLMAO:

Alexs' "character building" is finished in chapter 3.3.
A lot of her behavior should be much more clearer after that.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The three of you are in bed. The girls have their heads on your chest. They are both horny, but you... You had a shitty day and aren't feeling like it. The girls start caressing each other, then Isa pulls Alex closer and kisses her on that adorable little nose of hers. She runs her hand down Alex's body from the shoulder to the waist. Alex puts her hand behind Isa's head, pulls her even closer and they start kissing. It's a wet, deep kiss. You can hear it and now you start smelling their horniness. That smell of wet pussy, times two. You can feel Isa's arm brush past your dick as it reaches for Alex's pussy. You know she is caressing Alex's pussy. You can see her fingers running up and down Alex's pussy lips in your mind. She presses one finger in between those wet, delicious pussy lips and starts sliding it in. As Alex gently grabs your, now, hard-as-wood dick. She slowly squeezes it harder and harder as Isa's finger picks speed going in and out of in-between Alex's pussy lips. Your breath gets faster and faster as Alex moves her hand up and down your dick with at an increasing speed.

They get out of bed and...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes