VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
We? :ROFLMAO:

Alexs' "character building" is finished in chapter 3.3.
A lot of her behavior should be much more clearer after that.
Correction;
Alex's "character building" pretty much came to a drastic halt at around the age of 12 yrs old.
I just don't like her, she's too clingy, too insecure and way too childish. Romancing her makes me feel like a 'Peter File' (let's see who gets that reference :sneaky:).

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The three of you are in bed. The girls have their heads on your chest. They are both horny, but you... You had a shitty day and aren't feeling like it. The girls start caressing each other, then Isa pulls Alex closer and kisses her on that adorable little nose of hers. She runs her hand down Alex's body from the shoulder to the waist. Alex puts her hand behind Isa's head, pulls her even closer and they start kissing. It's a wet, deep kiss. You can hear it and now you start smelling their horniness. That smell of wet pussy, times two. You can feel Isa's arm brush past your dick as it reaches for Alex's pussy. You know she is caressing Alex's pussy. You can see her fingers running up and down Alex's pussy lips in your mind. She presses one finger in between those wet, delicious pussy lips and starts sliding it in. As Alex gently grabs your, now, hard-as-wood dick. She slowly squeezes it harder and harder as Isa's finger picks speed going in and out of in-between Alex's pussy lips. Your breath gets faster and faster as Alex moves her hand up and down your dick with at an increasing speed.

They get out of bed and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like that shitty day from hell you were describing just found a happy ending... except for one small detail...
NO ONE is getting out of that bed until AFTER sex!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well, ME. Me, as in I. :ROFLMAO: Can't wait to find out.
Sure the MC got some "upper hand", but when you play the missing parts you will see that Alex is NOT the insecure 12 year old. Yes, she fears betrayel, but show me a women who doesn't.;)

Looks like that shitty day from hell you were describing just found a happy ending... except for one small detail...
NO ONE is getting out of that bed until AFTER sex!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You mean until the next evening, when they start to get hungry? :p

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sure the MC got some "upper hand", but when you play the missing parts you will see that Alex is NOT the insecure 12 year old. Yes, she fears betrayel, but show me a women who doesn't.;)

I never said she was like an insecure 12 year old. I just hope the relationship isn't centered aound any type of domination. She's the only girl I'm going for and I just want a nice loving solo romance.

Reactions: badtimetales

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Toilet, hydration and munchie breaks can be rotated after the first round of orgasms... But, no leaving the bed until you have experienced and provided to another a minimum of one orgasm, then we can rotate one out at a time for bathroom and kitchen runs as needed... Don't forget the bottled water and the new package of KY when you go, okay? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know if i asked this before does anyone know roughly when this is coming to steam

Also does anyone sorta feel like the mc is being pushed slighty towards being with both girls
I said before but i only want Alex i hope i don't get punished for only choosing her.

Either way this is a good game i like it (i mean i wouldn't be here if i didn't like it lol)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't know if i asked this before does anyone know roughly when this is coming to steam

Also does anyone sorta feel like the mc is being pushed slighty towards being with both girls
I said before but i only want Alex i hope i don't get punished for only choosing her.

Either way this is a good game i like it (i mean i wouldn't be here if i didn't like it lol)
Yeah. There is a bit of a push and I'm not liking that. I just want Alex solo.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Don't forget the bottled water and the new package of KY when you go, okay?
KY? :oops:

If you need KY you are doing something wrong :ROFLMAO:

Steam page will be up with the next release.
Steam release will be probably Chapter 5(.1? Not sure if I keep the splitting into 3 parts.)

Yeah. There is a bit of a push and I'm not liking that. I just want Alex solo.
Guys, give me a break. ;)

Sure you are pushed to Isa, because i have to build up a believable scenario where you are together with both ladies.
But as you have been able to ditch Alex in the last update, you can say no to Isa if you want.
(And yes, the main route is both girls, but you will have your fun if you play a monogamous route.)

But that doesn't mean that they can't be friends. Besides that Isa is playing a role in the story., to be introduced a bit more in Chapter 4. So it's normal that you spend more time with her.

;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Guys, give me a break. ;)

Sure you are pushed to Isa, because i have to build up a believable scenario where you are together with both ladies.
But as you have been able to ditch Alex in the last update, you can say no to Isa if you want.
(And yes, the main route is both girls, but you will have your fun if you play a monogamous route.)

But that doesn't mean that they can't be friends. Besides that Isa is playing a role in the story., to be introduced a bit more in Chapter 4. So it's normal that you spend more time with her.

;)
No, you didn't.

All kinks are optional.
And Alex has shown what she likes. Both, being bossy at the start and ... what happened later.
I get that. I mean the game is literally named after Isa. There's another game named after a girl and she's a forced LI. At least you give us a choice and I'm thankful for that. Isa seems to be a great friend and that's where I want to keep her. Alex is just the best for me. Glad to see that the kinks are optional. I'm dominant by nature, but, I just don't want that to be a main focus with Alex. If that makes sense.

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The name will change with the next update, or at least with the steam release.
People read too much into the current title (like fem mc, bdsm and so on)

When i made the decision, i'll explain it in a patreon post.
new name: Titty Titty Bang Bang.

I'll see myself out.

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes