VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The goal for 4.1 was to bring the girls together, thanks to Zeus ;)
The relationship will develop, but in a "natural" way. There is no "fuck the brains of the model of the year out after you know her for 3 days".

4.1 introduced two new characters, where one is important for the story.
With the next chapters the story and the relationship with Isa will unfold ;)
That's what I was trying to say, that by Isa being at Mc's house they can talk and spend more time together to get to know each other and develop a relationship. Not that they were going to fuck like rabbits in 2 days.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks.
Yes, Alex is very visible, if you don't reject her.

The so called "forced" sex scene was discussed over and again, I even did a poll about her character after the release of 2.1.
One patron asked me if I was going to change it in the rework, and my answer was "I haven't even thought about it".

Like her (or her scenes) or not. She's part of the story, at least in the way I want to tell it.
I understand the reasons why people want to choose and don't like the first scene with her.
But for the story it's a necessary, sorry.

The goal for 4.1 was to bring the girls together, thanks to Zeus ;)
The relationship will develop, but in a "natural" way. There is no "fuck the brains of the model of the year out after you know her for 3 days".

4.1 introduced two new characters, where one is important for the story.
With the next chapters the story and the relationship with Isa will unfold ;)
Not to beat the dead horse but the initial sex scenes with MC/Alex in the bar office and MC's shower/bedroom are the relationship as it is in the beginning of the story. To have two folks who are besties and f:censored: buddies at the onset be apart for four weeks and NOT have sex would just be unnatural. As you've said and fully delivered, ALL sex scenes after that are fully optional as are both relationships with Alex and/or Isabella. IDK what other story some of the other folks are following/playing to come up with any other conclusion but I LOVE Isabella Dark Paths and am ALWAYS chomping at the bit like a prized stallion to get my grubby paws on more content! The romances are genuine and spicy. The intrigue is palpable and realistic. The characters are all flawed, genuine, human and rendered in a nearly photorealistic manner and the videos are cinematic and immersive. Yeah... I LOVE it!!!:love:

Huzzah and adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: LOVE Zeus! Such a good boy! In general I love both dogs and cats but the jury is still out on Jinx.

Last edited:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Sorry to ask as I have looked a few pages back and did not see anything. Was there any updated information about how the game is progressing? Thank you for your help.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Sorry to ask as I have looked a few pages back and did not see anything. Was there any updated information about how the game is progressing? Thank you for your help.
For the current development status it's best to follow me on Patreon.

Chapter 4.1 including the rework was release a few weeks back to Patrons, public release will be this weekend.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
For the current development status it's best to follow me on Patreon.

Chapter 4.1 including the rework was release a few weeks back to Patrons, public release will be this weekend.
Thank you so much for replying to a "freeloader". I do like the VN so far and have kept checking every month or so. I know am not supporting you at this time but I do appreciate your reply. I am very excited now :)

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Thank you so much for replying to a "freeloader". I do like the VN so far and have kept checking every month or so. I know am not supporting you at this time but I do appreciate your reply. I am very excited now :)
Following on Patreon is free ;)
You won't get the NSFW posts, but the general announcements are free.

Well, I hope you'll give some feedback and leave a rating ;)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The intrigue is palpable and realistic. The characters are all flawed, genuine, human and rendered in a nearly photorealistic manner and the videos are cinematic and immersive. Yeah... I LOVE it!!!:love:
The Phat Papa speaks truth and wisdom. Let us all heed his sage utterances.

One detail I love in this game I don't think I've seen elsewhere, is the animated video calls on MC's phone. It's such an obvious and clever little thing used to great effect.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes