VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1732233
Isabella: Dark Paths [Ch. 4] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase or decrease Text and Text Box Opacity.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is your mod work on this? I don't think the update added any new content

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is WT mod up to date? i know Joker is MIA right now, but mod was updated 10 days ago and it says ch. 4
Joker was privy to an advance copy, courtesy of our beloved friend, BTT. The mod updated to today's public release last Friday before Joker took his leave for break time. So yes, JL's mod IS current, my friend. Enjoy!:love:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Here's a copy I DL from Patreon to save y'all a trip... Enjoy :)

Last edited:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Joker was privy to an advance copy, courtesy of our beloved friend, BTT. The mod updated to today's public release last Friday before Joker took his leave for break time. So yes, JL's mod IS current, my friend. Enjoy!:love:
Exactly.

I haven't used JLs mod for 4.1 though, but I know that he knows what he's doing ;)

LOVE IT!!!:love::love::love::love::love: You are truly brilliant, BTT my friend!:cool:(y)

Thank you!
But brilliant? Just doing what i like ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Exactly.

I haven't used JLs mod for 4.1 though, but I know that he knows what he's doing ;)

Thank you!
But brilliant? Just doing what i like ;)
Brilliant! Yes, my dear friend!!!! F:censored:ing BRILLIANT!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

On the other thing... I've not used JL's mod for this title either. Some games I prefer to play as they are released. This is certainly one of them. However, I have used Joker's mods in many other titles and always successfully! Joker Leader mods are the highest quality available and work without fail every time. Just match the game version with the proper mod version and go play! Easy breezy, lemon squeezy! :ROFLMAO:

PS: Lots of sweet and creamy goodness!:love::love::love::love::love:
mm230521alex1fhd.png mm230521isa2fhd.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You, sir, have a way with words!
I keep things simple. If you need something explained in a more robust way, tag FatGiant and he'll give you all the deets that my simple answers contain. Yes, those words are in my simple way, but you have to relearn HOW to actually read.

Jesus fuck, that wasn't a simple way of saying shit. Let me fix it:

FG great, me simple.

There, fixed. :p:ROFLMAO:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Brilliant! Yes, my dear friend!!!! F:censored:ing BRILLIANT!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

On the other thing... I've not used JL's mod for this title either. Some games I prefer to play as they are released. This is certainly one of them. However, I have used Joker's mods in many other titles and always successfully! Joker Leader mods are the highest quality available and work without fail every time. Just match the game version with the proper mod version and go play! Easy breezy, lemon squeezy! :ROFLMAO:

PS: Lots of sweet and creamy goodness!:love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 2844353 View attachment 2844355
Uh what, i played from the beginning with Jokers mod and i never got these scenes. Ugh.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes