VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those are weekly renders, not game scenes.

Peace :)

P.S.: PapaPhat you knew this would happen you brilliant old fox... LOL
What? Phat throw two giant spoilers out same day as public release and not even hide them in a f:censored:ing spoiler???

HELL NO!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I ran with the only two images that I had that WEREN'T spoilers or something I had already posted!!! Pretty f:ROFLMAO:ing hot, right? Like solar flare hot!!! 100% BTT too, not fan art. Love the strawberry scenes, especially seeing Isa coming directly toward me. I melted... Well... all except for the tent pole in my shorts... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm glad I waited a week to play this cause of the new update. But just wow I don't know if it's cause this game is fresh for me and I just played it for the first time But I think this might be in my top 5. This is defiantly one of those games I need to distract myself waiting for the next update so I don't think about it cause man I cannot wait.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Can i skip the text till the 4.1 update or im gonna miss something? I mean i dont want to replay hours of gameplay if i have already seen those scenes.

Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can i skip the text till the 4.1 update or im gonna miss something? I mean i dont want to replay hours of gameplay if i have already seen those scenes.
Just enable skip unseen text in the preference and use the skip button tho you have to know where the last update ended and you played. Also if you skip you would still need to make some choices. I would have no idea as I waited for 4.1 to play this.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Just enable skip unseen text in the preference and use the skip button tho you have to know where the last update ended and you played. Also if you skip you would still need to make some choices. I would have no idea as I waited for 4.1 to play this.
Yeah i know that but im asking if there is new content in the remade of the first three chapters

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Yeah i know that but im asking if there is new content in the remade of the first three chapters
You can safely skip, the new content is mostly the animations and fix the problems with the code.

You'll miss a few months of creating the new animations and minor text changes, but story wise it's save to skip.
You'll have to make the decisions anyway.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You put in quite a few pretty characters I'm quite sure we'll never have anything to do with.. Or at the very least Alex will kill them if we try.... and us...

And probably Will too if I go after his niece...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been wondering If on the throuple path will the girls do stuff with each other?
And if so, can it be avoided or encouraged?

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Am I bad for wanting to heal Annoushka's wounds?
I hope not.
But she's strong and has her brother.
She has learned from her mistakes and believe me, Nic will do anything to get revenge.

You put in quite a few pretty characters I'm quite sure we'll never have anything to do with.. Or at the very least Alex will kill them if we try.... and us...

And probably Will too if I go after his niece...
Trisha is just the key to the police resources and yep, Wil will kill you ;)

I have been wondering If on the throuple path will the girls do stuff with each other?
And if so, can it be avoided or encouraged?
That was answered a few postings before, lesbian content will be optional.

oh! sorry! I just read the thread from the beggining
You read the whole thread? :oops:
No problem ;)

Reactions: PapaPhat and Jarulf

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope not.
But she's strong and has her brother.
She has learned from her mistakes and believe me, Nic will do anything to get revenge.

Trisha is just the key to the police resources and yep, Wil will kill you ;)

That was answered a few postings before, lesbian content will be optional.

You read the whole thread? :oops:
No problem ;)
Sorry I didn't see it thank you for answering my questions

Also all this time I thought your username was Bedtimetales not Badtimetales

I think I might need to pay a bit more attentions to things guys lol

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Sorry I didn't see it thank you for answering my questions

Also all this time I thought your username was Bedtimetales not Badtimetales

I think I might need to pay a bit more attentions to things guys lol
No problem.