VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Gotta say don't like Alex at all she's sexless when compared to Jennifer and Isabella, you really could have done better here, and her hair sucks - really ugly
Yeah.. not a fan of the side shave. Devs just tend to use it to telegraph a character as edgy or rebellious.
Also at the length Alex wears it, it's never gonna stick to one side.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Gotta say don't like Alex at all she's sexless when compared to Jennifer and Isabella, you really could have done better here, and her hair sucks - really ugly
Let's get something clear: You are free to have and express your views.

Now,

Sexless? Isn't a matter of curves, size, weight or of anything else. Sexy, is an attitude. Is a way of being. So, in this sense, Alex is a VERY sexy woman, what she lacks in the more common forms of beauty, she amply supplies with her great personality. She's fierce, brave even when scared shitless, compassionate, like a broken dancing doll, that still dances in spite of everything.

Compared? Sorry mate, but you NEVER EVER compare women. NEVER. EVER. Or men even.

Hair sucks? It's part of her affirmation as a person after what happened to her. Maybe it is a way to scare away predators, from your words, it's working. There you go... uh???

Peace :D

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly the only thing I didn't like about Alex at first it felt like her sex scenes were too often in the beginnings of the game but man she grew on me. I used to hate that hair style but Judy from Cyberpunk changed my mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alex is actually my favourite girl she is really sweet imo

I have to say though
I'm really curious to see how the dev handles the throuple stuff
A lot of games I have played have throuples that feel poorly done
But I think Badtimetales can pull it off

It's no secret my favourite visual novel girl of all time can be in a throuple
If the one here is done even half as good as that it will be fucking awesome

Sorry for the long post everyone
I just had to get some thoughts about this great game of my chest

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

Well, the start has been made with both ladies in the mc's house, even bed.

But yes, it will be a little tricky to deliver it in a believable way.

Always glad to read some feedback!

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Alex is actually my favourite girl
It should be known by now all across F95 that you are a man of impeccable taste.
Alex is such a pretty, sweet girl.

I think he will. I'm sure he loves these girls just as much as we do, and wants only the best for them. Which, incidentally is a throuple.

Heidi or Athena?
And your post wasn't long

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Honestly the only thing I didn't like about Alex at first it felt like her sex scenes were too often in the beginnings of the game but man she grew on me. I used to hate that hair style but Judy from Cyberpunk changed my mind.
You know how it is.

No sex, people complain there's no sex.
You have a GF/sexbuddy, people complain that you "force them to have sex with her".

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Alex is actually my favourite girl she is really sweet imo

I have to say though

If the one here is done even half as good as that it will be fucking awesome

I really want Alex to be my favorite as I think she has the better character background and all that than Isabella. But however Isabella has some kinda of charm or spell over me that I cannot explain and I just like her more for w/e reason its one of those situations where it is what it is without a real reason to explain it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You know how it is.

You have a GF/sexbuddy, people complain that you "force them to have sex with her".
O for sure I understand 100% especially the type of game this is it was really only a minor issue I didn't with her character at the start of the game but as it went on the pacing between that felt better to me and even if it didn't it would be a minor issue as there is no denying how great of a character she is and how much I loved this game.

• Red Heart

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I really want Alex to be my favorite as I think she

But however Isabella has some kinda of charm or spell over me
I think they are basically just really nice, attractive but normal girls dealing with some really bad stuff. They both need friends, and they are starting to realise they've both found one (or two)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
You know how it is.

I'd go slowly insane if I were a dev.
The only way I can think of to stave off that, is to listen to the polite and constructive criticism and suggestions, ignore the rude and demanding people, but never, ever let go of your vision for the project.
And make it really, really clear what people can expect from the game

I think you've got that pretty much covered

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes