VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I don't like Alex. I didn't like her from the beginning.
Then I realised that rejecting her made me sad and at that point I started to question. Why shouldn't I like her? I realised that the reason I don't like her is because he's like my ex-girlfriend. Which is weird, she was a bone-ass girl.
So I don't like Alex. Exactly.

Last edited:
Reactions: crixtoanti

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't like Alex. I didn't like him from the beginning.
Then I realised that rejecting him made me sad and at that point I started to question. Why shouldn't I like him? I realised that the reason I don't like him is because he's like my ex-girlfriend. Which is weird, she was a bone-ass girl.
So I don't like Alex. Exactly.
Alex is a girl........

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
the story is still interesting, i cant wait to read/see how it plays out in the end. would be a decent plot for a movie imo.
no idea why alex gets so much hate, she is great.
the reworked adult scenes are great. its hinted that its getting a bit more kinky in the future, yay. :sneaky:
more meaningful choices would be nice but thats just my personal preference.

#teamjingxie
=^.^= *meow*

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It should be known by now all across F95 that you are a man of impeccable taste.
Alex is such a pretty, sweet girl.

I think he will. I'm sure he loves these girls just as much as we do, and wants only the best for them. Which, incidentally is a throuple.

Heidi or Athena?
And your post wasn't long
Nah my favourite girl in game history is Maya
She is from a certain colllege themed game on here

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Damn wish I'd seen this earlier today. Did I miss anything juicy with Bella due to choices? Thought there'd been more progression by now but it's been too long.
Bella is a good girl, and she knows the relationship between the MC and Alex, she's not a home wrecker and she likes Alex and doesn't want to ruin not only a relationship but possibly two friendships when she's been alone for so long. She may like the MC, but she's not about to torpedo everything for it. So she's been holding back.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
That is an awesome image

I admit I haven't played the game in a while because I'm waiting till it's on steam
Is anything like that in the game now?

No, not until now.
The ladies are getting closer in 4.1, living at the MC's house. Isa character building and story progress (incl. the relationships) are planned for the 4.2 and 4.3.

Sorry, you don't fuck a model 2 days after you met her :oops: but we are getting there ;)

From the same short story

36.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No, not until now.
The ladies are getting closer in 4.1, living at the MC's house. Isa character building and story progress (incl. the relationships) are planned for the 4.2 and 4.3.

Sorry, you don't fuck a model 2 days after you met her :oops: but we are getting there ;)

From the same short story

View attachment 2847991
Thanks for answering my questions again mate
I actually like the sound of a slow building relationship
over regular banging tbh

Also, another great picture
These girls are so hot

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes