4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Break Alex's heart? impossible!!!
We still have lots of romantic things to do

I can give the mc some ideas if he can't think of anything
Because as a sensitive guy who is in touch with his feminine side
I have lots of romantic ideas.
Let me guess, take her on a romantic date, buy her a flower and hold her hand? Joshy, you're doing it in every thread, your smooth bastard :)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends , I am not a spammer, I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

Oct 10, 2022
Hello friends , I am not a spammer, I ask a repeated question in games that have strong rendering and models because there is no way to find out it unless I play 3-4 hours in each game to understand it

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Now, it is a hard question to answer. There are 2 main LI in this game and MC have a relationship with one of them from the start. Other one does not have anything yet because the story with her does not lead that way yet. MC is helping her with her struggles etc. So both of them are not easy but you can see sexual relationship early on.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Now, it is a hard question to answer. There are 2 main LI in this game and MC have a relationship with one of them from the start. Other one does not have anything yet because the story with her does not lead that way yet. MC is helping her with her struggles etc. So both of them are not easy but you can see sexual relationship early on.
So there is no problem
One of the LIs has been in a relationship with mc since the beginning
The second one (blonde) has not yet entered into a sexual relationship, which means that the second one is not a slut girl or an easy girl, she has resistance, she has important internal principles, she must get to know MC over time to enter into a relationship with her, there is emotional and sexual tension in the relationship with her, this is good. (This emotional and sexual tension is very important, for example, the reason why the main milf in Hillside is the most popular is this tension)
thank you

Reactions: badtimetales
Oct 10, 2022
So there is no problem
One of the LIs has been in a relationship with mc since the beginning
The second one (blonde) has not yet entered into a sexual relationship, which means that the second one is not a slut girl or an easy girl, she has resistance, she has important internal principles, she must get to know MC over time to enter into a relationship with her, there is emotional and sexual tension in the relationship with her, this is good. (This emotional and sexual tension is very important, for example, the reason why the main milf in Hillside is the most popular is this tension)
thank you
I hope Joshy won't see that you put Charlotte over Emma.:giggle:
Yeah they do have principles.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
just want to be clear before i choose my path when you are saying optional it means its and alternate route where the lesbian stuff never happens vs it happens but viewing it is optional? Also are you including interactions between the two in threesomes when you say optional?
He means that when you follow a singles path, either of them, there's no more interaction between them. Maybe between you and them one as lover the other as friend (I have no clue if it's even possible to keep the friendship) but they will be at the best chance, friends.

That means, no threesomes. No lesbian interaction. Maybe not even talking, much less touching.

No, this isn't a "Have the Cake and eat it too". You keep Alex and refuse Isa, or, you dump Alex to pursuit Isa, or, you keep BOTH. If you keep both, they will be in a relationship with each other TOO.

So, choose your poison.

Peace :(

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
He means that when you follow a singles path, either of them, there's no more interaction between them. Maybe between you and them one as lover the other as friend (I have no clue if it's even possible to keep the friendship) but they will be at the best chance, friends.

That means, no threesomes. No lesbian interaction. Maybe not even talking, much less touching.

No, this isn't a "Have the Cake and eat it too". You keep Alex and refuse Isa, or, you dump Alex to pursuit Isa, or, you keep BOTH. If you keep both, they will be in a relationship with each other TOO.

So, choose your poison.

unless im misreading it to me it seems he is saying different. That is what i was xpecting tbh i was going to do the Isa psth but the way someof his responses imply you can"have the cake and eat it too" its fine if its not the case i just would rather know than try it only to get some lesbian/bi content

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
unless im misreading it to me it seems he is saying different. That is what i was xpecting tbh i was going to do the Isa psth but the way someof his responses imply you can"have the cake and eat it too" its fine if its not the case i just would rather know than try it only to get some lesbian/bi content
What it may look like the Dev is saying, is lamenting people dropping Alex. You know, because she's a sweetheart.

But I understand that some people are heartless like that. That they are capable of refusing girls is bad, but, Alex? Ah well.

So, don't worry, your detested content is only available on the throuple path. Not that I will EVER be able to understand, but, yeah, that's that.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
goulet1995

So, don't worry, your detested content is only available on the throuple path. Not that I will EVER be able to understand, but, yeah, that's that.
If you are on the threesome part there will be lesbian scenes and interacting between the girls in a threesome.
Which is optional.

On a solo route there will be no such content.

Maybe between you and them one as lover the other as friend (I have no clue if it's even possible to keep the friendship)
Alex will be there even when you dump here (like in 4.1).

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes