VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Already kicked Alex to the curb, now to finally get closer to Isa. I really had hoped we'd see some of that in this update... ah well. As for things that will never happen but wish they would, I'd be all in for any kind of Isa, Val, Anoushka combination. :love:

Anyway, loving the story and characters, and glad we can still be friends with Alex even after the breakup. As always, looking forward to more!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I certainly didn't take any pleasure in breaking her heart, but you like who you like. I'd certainly be happy to see her being friends with Isa and the MC even after that awkward scene, and I still do care about her about her as a friend (the curb comment was just a joke).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I certainly didn't take any pleasure in breaking her heart, but you like who you like. I'd certainly be happy to see her being friends with Isa and the MC even after that awkward scene, and I still do care about her about her as a friend (the curb comment was just a joke).
It wasn't enough to drop her... you had to kick her. Dammit... that was fucking cold.

I know that everyone has their tastes, not everyone can please everybody. But, picking a small bird, trembling in fear and pain and kick it? Fuck, that's seriously messed up.

You do you, I guess.

Peace :(

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
goulet1995

If you are on the threesome part there will be lesbian scenes and interacting between the girls in a threesome.
Which is optional.

On a solo route there will be no such content.

Alex will be there even when you dump here (like in 4.1).
thats unfortunate got my hopes up that it was possible to have both at same time while not having the lesbian stuff guess iljust stick to a isa route then

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes