VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
:cool:This VN has the most "NPC" looking "MC" ever - don't get me wrong, I kinda like this VN and the renders. :ROFLMAO:
:pIf harem is possible and we are not forced to choose LI in the future, this VN shall become a true success in terms of story suspense and crime thriller. (y)
I don't think Harem is in the cards, what has been established so far is a throuple, with Alex and Isabella. The other girls, either aren't LI's or aren't even "available", so far.

I wouldn't get your hopes high for an Harem path. Enjoy the throuple that is the best story.

Peace :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
:cool:This VN has the most "NPC" looking "MC" ever - don't get me wrong, I kinda like this VN and the renders. :ROFLMAO:
:pIf harem is possible and we are not forced to choose LI in the future, this VN shall become a true success in terms of story suspense and crime thriller. (y)
well not quite a harem, but you will have the option to be with both girls

Reactions: badtimetales

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah No. It's great to play as anything besides another high schooler trying to bang his mom for once.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Hmmm, care to explain what makes him look like a NPC?

Yeah No. It's great to play as anything besides another high schooler trying to bang his mom for once.
There goes my unique, great idea for a new game...:ROFLMAO:
Just kiddding...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
  • Wow
Reactions: badtimetales

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I had a whole thing typed up but it's too much real life information, suffice to say that in my experience, when you have fuck-you money like the MC does and in a situation such as in this story, the ex-manager, the IT guy, the uncle, basically anyone who seems connected and doesn't have protection [body guards .etc], would be snatched, probably all on the same night, and taken away to answer questions until they had no more answers to give.
Then they'd be disposed of.

When you have money, you'll be prepared to spend a lot of it to get at people who harm your family [fiancé in the first case, then later the guy who attacked Alex].

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes