VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
- Lonely life after you made the world burn with Zeus
Probably not a path I'll choose personally (unless I really just want to see how it plays out - definitely will at least try Isa+Alex, Isa solo, and Val though!) but I do appreciate alone options being present. I've found some well executed and others not so much. In some games the alone endings end up feeling like depressing punishments for not choosing a main LI that doesn't always match up with the story well while others have alone paths/endings that offer something different and still positive. For this game I think what you described may be kinda depressing but makes sense in terms of the story.

Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
How I imagine the alone path being. Just like the start of the game where it showed how the MC just went to the bar and drank alone every day but this time he goes off to jerk off to some pictures of Isa & Alex.

Reactions: badtimetales

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
How I imagine the alone path being. Just like the start of the game where it showed how the MC just went to the bar and drank alone every day but this time he goes off to jerk off to some pictures of Isa & Alex.
Haha, that last part's rough.:LOL: ... :unsure: ... After a moment of self-reflection... actually, I don't see anything wrong with that. :whistle:

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Jarulf

Formerly 'AbsolutelyNotJarulf'
Aug 9, 2020
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to health enough to move forward with that universe, my friend.
I know about the hell you've been going through, so please don't apologize. I'm just happy for you that things seem to be looking up enough that you can focus on your projects.
I can't thank BTT for his friendship (we talk daily with each other) and for his invaluable help in making sure the continuation of the series will have updated graphics from Daz, instead of Poser work using 20 year old assets.
He is a pretty great guy.
But, will be wonderful to get the old conspiracy engine humming "Wicked Choices" once again and interacting with you all.
Looking forward to it. I'm sure you loads of fun stuff for us to explore in the future.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I know about the hell you've been going through, so please don't apologize. I'm just happy for you that things seem to be looking up enough that you can focus on your projects.
We've all got our crosses to bear... heh... but, yeah, it's been pretty rough over here and, though not done with the surgeries and crap, found a way to find a little balance enough to work and create... the Universe of "Wicked Choices", as well as its many fans and the help of BTT (and many other creators out there) sharing their knowledge and skill, has been a great source of help, encouragement and inspiration!

Honestly, this place (F95) and the many, many people who take time out of their day to interact with the creators, talk about the universes that we try to create and share in that passion is, I believe, the driving force that keeps many of us finding ways to still create and deal with the pressure of the process and in using Daz Studio (which, a lot of times can be a pain in the ass to use :LOL: )... but, yeah, the folks here, a wonderful source of inspiration and friendship, for sure! :giggle:

He is a pretty great guy.
Truly, he is!
After all, he puts up with me on a daily basis! :ROFLMAO:
I can tell you this, he cares a lot about the world he is creating for everyone, has a goal and an interest in seeing it through.
He's a GREAT friend!

Looking forward to it. I'm sure you loads of fun stuff for us to explore in the future.
I certainly do!
Lots of LI's for people to invest time in and with.
Lots of conspiracies to unravel.
Lots of entwining plots to uncover... with many interesting ways to work to prevent some of them. ;)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
...the Universe of "Wicked Choices", as well as its many fans and the help of BTT (and many other creators out there) sharing their knowledge and skill, has been a great source of help, encouragement and inspiration!

Honestly, this place (F95) and the many, many people who take time out of their day to interact with the creators, talk about the universes that we try to create and share in that passion is, I believe, the driving force that keeps many of us finding ways to still create and deal with the pressure of the process and in using Daz Studio (which, a lot of times can be a pain in the ass to use :LOL: )... but, yeah, the folks here, a wonderful source of inspiration and friendship, for sure! :giggle:
That's what 'community' should be all about. And while F95 can often be just the opposite, sometimes enough decent people are around to make a change. I'm glad. This thread (which we are high-jacking btw, so I guess a mod will step on us soon) is one of the friendliest on the site, it's always nice to drop in here.

I certainly do!
Lots of LI's for people to invest time in and with.
Lots of conspiracies to unravel.
Lots of entwining plots to uncover... with many interesting ways to work to prevent some of them. ;)
Sounds like loads of fun.
Have I buttered you up enough to express my interest in black-haired girls with small boobs?;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This thread (which we are high-jacking btw, so I guess a mod will step on us soon) is one of the friendliest on the site, it's always nice to drop in here.
Yeah, I agree, I think if we or anyone else is going to talk about my game, it should be in my thread HERE, if I am here I want to keep talking about my undying love for Alex, my appreciation for Isa and my dislike of Val. ;) :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

Sounds like loads of fun.
Have I buttered you up enough to express my interest in black-haired girls with small boobs?;)
Hmm... would this, the Antichrist's daughter, classify as your interest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, I agree, I think if we or anyone else is going to talk about my game, it should be in my thread HERE, if I am here I want to keep talking about my undying love for Alex, my appreciation for Isa and my dislike of Val. ;) :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

Hmm... would this, the Antichrist's daughter, classify as your interest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
link doesn't work? Also yes please about the girl :love:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Poor Val. I hope someone loves her too.
//Shuffling over to the other thread

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I love Val just not as much as Isa. After my last replayed I started to like her alot more than before. I can see myself liking her more or just as much as Alex depending on how Isa expands her content now she is a Main LI and not just a side girl.
To be honest, I've never given the poor woman a chance. How can I, when Alex is waiting for me at home? I should probably bite the bullet at some point, steel my heart, and dump Alex. The mere thought chills my soul.
But I'm happy to see at least one person likes her.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Poor Val. I hope someone loves her too.
//Shuffling over to the other thread
I love Val, just not as much as the throuple.

To be honest, I've never given the poor woman a chance. How can I, when Alex is waiting for me at home? I should probably bite the bullet at some point, steel my heart, and dump Alex. The mere thought chills my soul.
But I'm happy to see at least one person likes her.
That is why I haven't done the Val path, I just can't bring myself to break Alex's heart. Curse BTT for that scene (joking). I'm just a big softy in my old age.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That is why I haven't done the Val path, I just can't bring myself to break Alex's heart. Curse BTT for that scene (joking). I'm just a big softy in my old age.
He is effectively cock-blocking us with how adorable Alex is. That's evil.
sounds like you guys need to talk BTT into a break up but skip scene button / option if you actually want to explore the non throuple or Alex paths haha. I have no idea why I have no issue with watching this scene but other less emotional scenes I do lol. Tho I do still find it really sad and somewhat hard just not as hard as others.

Last edited:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Same. Love Val but Throuple and maybe Isa solo take priority for me.

It's not just you. Despite me not being as into Alex as the others I still like and care about her. I chose to break up with her in a version before the Throuple or Val paths even existed (since I wanted to choose Isa and it felt wrong to lead Alex on further). I steeled my nerves and went through with it, but it definitely didn't feel good (which is how it should be). I played a different game where breakups were generally simple easy-breezy guilt-free matters with nobody really getting hurt and just kinda moving on without seeming affected - it kept the mood light but felt very artificial/off. As much as it sucks, I usually prefer feeling the weight of the tough decisions.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes