throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I think it's disappointing that a game with this cutesy of art and "Harem" in the title is NTR. Judging by the way they advertised it too these guys must be totally braindead.

Reactions: Ragingrager

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Could anyone spoil me about how many unavoidable netorare scenes there are in the game? Their previous game Thanatos only has 1 unavoidable, barely counted as netorare scene so if it was the same case here then i think i can give this one a try too.

Reactions: rKnight

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Could anyone spoil me about how many unavoidable netorare scenes there are in the game? Their previous game Thanatos only has 1 unavoidable, barely counted as netorare scene so if it was the same case here then i think i can give this one a try too.
From what was mentioned in the forums, the translator made the NTR scenes avoidable; though if they hadn't, supposedly 70% of the content is 'NTR'. -- Aka, the heroines smex people besides the MC -- Totally agree with some of the others about the game's marketing, it's sort of a Flip-Flop / troll move imo.

• Sad
Reactions: potspipe and sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
From what was mentioned in the forums, the translator made the NTR scenes avoidable; though if they hadn't, supposedly 70% of the content is 'NTR'. -- Aka, the heroines smex people besides the MC -- Totally agree with some of the others about the game's marketing, it's sort of a Flip-Flop / troll move imo.
70%...Well shit...so at least the translator made those avoidable but if we avoid those we also avoid 70% of the hentai scenes, do i get that right?

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
70%...Well shit...so at least the translator made those avoidable but if we avoid those we also avoid 70% of the hentai scenes, do i get that right?
Yeah, just used the uploaded gallery save, and most of the 'scenes' used repeated images, or at least variations, so that's probably one of the reasons for that.
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edited with a table.
Hope that worked; but as you can see, there's about 20 'unique' images total, with MC only having 3 to himself:
1. Demon King
2. Group
3. Mirinx2

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, just used the uploaded gallery save, and most of the 'scenes' used repeated images, or at least variations, so that's probably one of the reasons for that.
Edit:
Hmm, the translator wrote a little different information, but I think after your comment, I’m even glad I didn’t try the game. Some kind of Isekai Cuckold Fantasia turns out :ROFLMAO: .

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Is there another one that draws a distinction between "the protagonist is cucked and is upset but feels too helpless to do anything" vs. "the protagonist is cucked and is either actively pushing her to have sex with other people/encouraging/into it," or is the second one just not NTR? Maybe he's whoring her out, or maybe he just gets off on watching her with other guys. I've heard "netorase" thrown around, but I'm not sure if that's related or something else entirely.
the distinction that i wish for & was referring to was "the protagonist is cucked" vs "the protagonist cucks someone else"

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm, the translator wrote a little different information, but I think after your comment, I’m even glad I didn’t try the game. Some kind of Isekai Cuckold Fantasia turns out :ROFLMAO: .
I just tried it for 2 minutes and i already hate the mc, a typical romcom pathetic trash, not surprise that only 30% of hscenes are involving him. I like the gyaru girl so i guess i'll keep playing but honestly can't recommend :LOL:. Thanatos was pretty decent but not this one.

Reactions: rKnight and Yamemai

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I just tried it for 2 minutes and i already hate the mc, a typical romcom pathetic trash, not surprise that only 30% of hscenes are involving him. I like the gyaru girl so i guess i'll keep playing but honestly can't recommend :LOL:. Thanatos was pretty decent but not this one.
At the start he may be a bit hateful but that's about it, that he is a pervert is one of the comedy resources in the game, to be fair I feel like the game is "a game made for a female protagonist that suddenly added a male one".

It kind of fits with how much random sex you can find. I did give it 3 stars cause it's very average in most of the aspects, albeit I guess I would go more towards 2.5/5, I wouldn't say it falls into the bad game category but it isn't something special.

Reactions: Yamemai and sonhot

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Made a 'table', if you want to see what I mean by variations & such. Seems there are 20 'unique scenes, with 3 of them Mc having to himself.

Reactions: sonhot

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Made a 'table', if you want to see what I mean by variations & such. Seems there are 20 'unique scenes, with 3 of them Mc having to himself.
Well, it doesn't really matter, 30-40% of the content is in the game with the MC. This game is still not a harem, but a swing party. Although some wrote that girls love MC, and they just fuck with the rest of the dudes, but as for me, this is not an excuse for a harem tag. And those who want a harem out of the game are likely to be disappointed.
But thanks for your hard work :). He brings some clarity to the situation.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes