DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
FapMachine123 Dude, that my review is wrong and misleading?.

I would ask where, I said that I wouldn't be scared of the NTR tag not because the girls don't have sex with other characters, I clearly mention in the review that side quests tend to force the heroines to have sex with other characters.

What I did say is that the feelings for the MC aren't in danger and that their love aspect is unchanged through the game. Related to the main events you said the translator changed them to made it optional, in fact if you follow the main story alone the girls will only have sex with the MC.

(Even more while not wanna spoil the good ending is harem style 100%). If you are a chill guy you can play it with no problem, that's all, it is mostly comedy rape with no further effect than the "comedy" aspect.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
At the start he may be a bit hateful but that's about it, that he is a pervert is one of the comedy resources in the game, to be fair I feel like the game is "a game made for a female protagonist that suddenly added a male one".

It kind of fits with how much random sex you can find. I did give it 3 stars cause it's very average in most of the aspects, albeit I guess I would go more towards 2.5/5, I wouldn't say it falls into the bad game category but it isn't something special.
Man...could you spoil the mc progression for me? His personality is shit, he has a punchable face and it seems he's useless too...will he get strong later on or something?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Man...could you spoil the mc progression for me? His personality is shit, he has a punchable face and it seems he's useless too...will he get strong later on or something?
Well without going too much into depth:

-Starts as a pure perverted bastard
-His aphrodisiac power makes him able to score with the girls albeit he doesn't notice his power at first.
-He notices his power and tries to use it on random female villagers, totally failing to the point that some people go after him.
-After his failure he starts to calm down and be more of a normal person.
-Later on the most he will do is just to touch the breasts of a time frozen girl and visit the brothel.

The funny thing is that the game in the midway starts to change from the MC being the pervert to actually the girls wanting to have sex with him being the pervert, there is even a part of the story that while it lacks CG's it's all about the girls wanting sex all the time. Ocasionally cause of certain reasons he will be a dominant guy with the 3 girls and have sex with all of them until they are fully tired.

So... he will keep being a pervert all the game and will be used for comedy, but he won't be the disgusting initial pervert and the girls will start to feel at the very least quite a bit perverted in the story towards him to the point that they will drain him sometimes lol.

Reactions: kcj300 and sonhot

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
mc is getting cucked?
The girls in the game get raped in quite a few side missions and by losing boss fights, there are very few times in which the girls had consensual sex with another chracter that isn't the MC, only in the case of the shota from the adventurers guild and it never became something more than casual sex.

The girls love the MC and even have a sex competition between them at some point for him.

However they don't change their feelings for the MC just because they got raped, there is only one scene that has a NTR feeling and it's the only scene in which the MC got angry, that is the bad ending of the game in which you lose to the last boss. For the rest is comedy rape with 0 meaning other than fan service.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
mc is getting cucked?
On the previous pages, the dude threw off the table how much content the MC has in the game. But in short, there are scenes of battle loses, there are scenes where girls are raped, there are scenes where girls are fucking with non-MC. If you are interested in this kind of content, there is more of it in the game than scenes with MC.
And to answer your question, yes. (Although I did not touch the game because of this and did not personally check it)

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Heh, I was really excited for those other two games too (I was gonna translate them myself, but kudos to those translators as those games are quite lengthy). In fact, I wanted to take a break and play both of those games, but I'm back to another translation again ... :/
Could you share what are you translating right now? :)

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
just found this handy picture of why ntr can mean rather different things (which makes games like this cunfusing to judge):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
just found this handy picture of why ntr can mean rather different things (which makes games like this cunfusing to judge):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool guide, though not entirely accurate to my understanding. The partner doesn't necessarily need to feel bad. She can enjoy cheating and getting fucked right from the start. VNDB defines NTR in 3 types, where it can be fully consensual, non-consensual -> consensual, or just non-consensual from start to end. A big part of the NTR is the negative emtions or jealousy that stems from this betrayal/loss.

A couple people will argue that the protagonist needs to be in a relationship but I don't think that's true. The female being stolen could be someone the protagonist admires, likes or has a close relationship (hence the incest ntr stories).

On this site, the NTR tag is almost always used to describe Netorare and Netorase. If it is netori, the game might have the cheating tag but usually not the NTR tag. I think most people who see the NTR tag automatically assume it is Netorare and Netorase, which makes sense since those emotions are a lot harsher than netori games.

Anyway, the game has NTR, where the 3 female love interests get raped in front of the MC and he feels despair and basically narrates how powerless he is

Reactions: kcj300

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
well, I already see if it's ntr or not with one quick glance on screenshots.
I should find something good in this situation, right?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
70%...Well shit...so at least the translator made those avoidable but if we avoid those we also avoid 70% of the hentai scenes, do i get that right?
You got me curious, so I literally went through the gallery and my own edits to find out exactly what's in there in terms of H-scene NTR vs harem ratio (harem being simply anything with the MC AND the girls)

37 scenes total, and I added 5 with my edits (a total of 42).
23 NTR scenes
14 harem scenes (+5 with edits)

23/37 = 62% of the original game NTR (or 23/42 = 55% with my edits)
14/37 = 38% of the original game Harem (or 19/42 = 45% with my edits)

Hope that helps ... and helps anyone else asking.
Yes, as usual, much of the art is recycled, though given my experience in playing/translating games, a fair amount of H-games not only do this, but do it to this degree or higher anyway, especially circles that dump out more games.

I just tried it for 2 minutes and i already hate the mc, a typical romcom pathetic trash, not surprise that only 30% of hscenes are involving him. I like the gyaru girl so i guess i'll keep playing but honestly can't recommend :LOL:. Thanatos was pretty decent but not this one.
Welp, welcome to the hentai cuck MC trope.
He's SUPPOSED to be a loser who is basically useless in battle, useless in life, and just overall a horny dude who sorta redeems himself by actually caring for his harem.

Ironic that characters like him are hated by the community because I'd like to think MCs like this were written exactly for this kind of audience, lol.

Could you share what are you translating right now? :)
Eh, I'd rather not. I knew half the comments here would be that typical "I hate NTR"/"NTR is this or that ..." (exactly why I wrote in the ReadMe that I don't wanna get involved).

However, with the amount of complaining and bitching about the game here, I'm either gonna just wait until I finish to announce it, or keep the next translation private entirely. I dunno man, it's sorta discouraging, cause I feel like I put in a ton of extra work, even beyond the amount of work that is required to translate this game, to make the game enjoyable for everyone. I know people aren't bashing my translation, but fuck, why are there two separate translation request threads for this game, each with about 3 pages of people going "+1", if everyone's just gonna whine about how much they hate it now ...?

I personally really enjoyed the game. Opinions are like assholes, since everyone has one, and that's fine. But I wish people weren't assholes themselves. I'm pretty outspoken about how I translate solely for the community (I think I'm one of the more prolific, consistent, and hard-working fan-translators here, and unlike many other translators, I refuse any donation avenues), so it's sorta disheartening to realize, after 3 months of work, that folks are more disappointed than appreciative of a game I've translated. Again, I know it's not complaints directly about my translation, and I've dealt with this shit before, but it's this kind of crap that makes you want to give up feeding the hand that bites you.

has anyone gotten the secret ending mentioned at the end of the game?
Read the ReadMe, man. I gave you a hint in there.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes