jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Some said it is netori, this site strictly uses netorare, so if it actually is netori then it is wrongly tagged.

Edit: Others confirmed that it contains netorare, so the tag is correct.
However, the site uses netorare/ntr as a blanket term and has it cover netorare, netori, and netorase. They refuse to give netori its own tag, despite it being something significantly different from netorare.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
However, the site uses netorare/ntr as a blanket term and has it cover netorare, netori, and netorase. They refuse to give netori its own tag, despite it being something significantly different from netorare.
Like I said, it strictly uses "NTR" as "netorare". Check the tag rules.

Edit:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I was kinda sure that they specifically mentioned netorare, guess I was wrong, but the description still matches it specifically.

And there is a difference between "how tags are used" and "how tags should be used".

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Welp, welcome to the hentai cuck MC trope.
He's SUPPOSED to be a loser who is basically useless in battle, useless in life, and just overall a horny dude who sorta redeems himself by actually caring for his harem.

Ironic that characters like him are hated by the community because I'd like to think MCs like this were written exactly for this kind of audience, lol.
Well, I think those who want a harem game don't want to share their harem. It is not a question that the MC is weak, pervert, etc. It is quite possible to write a story like the MC turns from a weakling into an alpha, and a story about a pervert MC and turn any of these options into a harem.
And this game is about the MC of the cuckold, the cuckolds cannot have harems by definition.

I personally really enjoyed the game. Opinions are like assholes, since everyone has one, and that's fine. But I wish people weren't assholes themselves. I'm pretty outspoken about how I translate solely for the community (I think I'm one of the more prolific, consistent, and hard-working fan-translators here, and unlike many other translators, I refuse any donation avenues), so it's sorta disheartening to realize, after 3 months of work, that folks are more disappointed than appreciative of a game I've translated. Again, I know it's not complaints directly about my translation, and I've dealt with this shit before, but it's this kind of crap that makes you want to give up feeding the hand that bites you.
Well, if you liked the game, I can only rejoice for you, you are either very unpretentious to the harem theme, or simply omnivorous. While you may just like the story, it's not for me to judge.
Well, as for translations, I think you yourself understand. Those who want to play the game will play silently. And I don't think anyone is disappointed that you translated the game. It's just that the game itself gives false marketing to its name and OP. So this is the main reason for people to be disappointed.

And while it will be a little hypocritical on my part, I haven't tried the game (because I'm sure I won't digest it :(), it's just nice to know that there is a dude like you who is willing to spend his time to help people enjoy the game. Warms the soul :) .

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Emerald_Gladiator , there is nothing wrong whatsoever with the translation or your work. There is also nothing wrong with the fact that you personally enjoyed the game, even if other people didn't. We all have our own likes and dislikes after all, and it's impossible to please everyone.

After playing the game myself, I have to say that I have mixed feelings about it. Part of the problem stems from the fact that it feels like the devs couldn't decide what sort of game they were trying to make. You have a supposed male protagonist, but all the fighting is done with the girl. It's marketed as a harem game, but more than 50% of the scenes are not with the harem, and very few involve more than one girl. The game also can't seem to properly commit to a tone, which likely definitely doesn't help perception either.

For me, someone who's into a lot of things and can care less about the specifics of relationships between pixels on my screen, the most jarring thing was likely that in many ways, this game feels worse than the two that preceded it. Thanatos and Artemis Pearl came out before it, and I played both of them, and from a purely mechanical point of view, both of those games felt better than this one. It doesn't help that you can literally see the improvement when moving from Artemis Pearl to Thanatos. The only thing this game has that those don't is the ability to use the mouse...

Story-wise, I have mixed feelings about it. It was certainly entertaining and gave me a laugh a couple of times, but it suffers from the issue I mentioned above. It feels like the game didn't really commit to anything. It feels like it tried to please a wide number of potential audiences, and as a result, made it difficult for plenty of people that usually have narrow tastes to enjoy it in full. While I personally enjoyed the offered variety and had no issues with the flow the dev presented, I can certainly see how plenty of people could end up disappointed with the mix.

Ultimately, your work is excellent, and I certainly don't consider my time with this game wasted. Thank you very much for the translation, and I sincerely hope that I will see more translations from you if you feel like making them. If not, c'est la vie. Do what is best for yourself and your mental sanity. You owe us exactly jack and shit.

Don't feel bad about the result of this particular work. As a translator, you can only work with what the original creator made, and you definitely did your best. There's no way to control how other people feel. This is especially true when taking into account that the advertising on dlsite for this game is definitely very misleading...

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, you're right. Sorry guys, I guess I let my emotions take over.

I still feel what I feel, and I know I can't control what others post or think either.
I just want y'all to be happy with what I'm doing (and overall happy), but I'm realizing I need to just finish each project and move on regardless of what/how everyone expresses/feels. Takes a little motivation and passion out of the process, but maybe that's just how it is.

I'll stay on this thread to answer any game/translation-related questions, but I'm emotionally going to stay out of any other discussions for my own sake.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator I do think that many people just download it and play it, so on that aspect people do appreciate the effort, albeit to be fair the game isn't great, it's still good enough for a run from beginning to end thought. I personally did and don't regret it and many others are like that.

In fact the thing is that this game kind of wants to mix stuff and ends in a weird mess, it feels like a combination of:

-Female protagonist games
-Male protagonist harem games

Now, you can still enjoy it from beginning to end but it requires a bit more tolerance compared to a male protagonist harem game cause the girls have quite a bit of sex with other characters while not being to a point that NTR players would enjoy. Personally I'm more on the avoidable camp however it was so light hearted the scenes in the game that it didn't bother me at all. No drama, no change of feelings, it just happens.

But that's about it.

P.D: Thank you for your hard work btw.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is a small fix

this what it show in the scipt

Python:
◆Battle Processing:Slime
:If Win
  ◆
:If Lose
  ◆Control Self Switch:A = ON
  ◆
:End
you are suppose to lose the first battle with Shuko

here what I have change it to and I have add secret item to the game

PHP:
◆Battle Processing:Slime
:If Win
  ◆Text:None, Window, Bottom
  :    :You have Cheated....
  :    :GAME OVER
  ◆Game Over
  ◆
:If Lose
  ◆Control Self Switch:A = ON
  ◆
:End
You could have just as easily added "Control Self Switch:A = ON" to "If Win" and went on with the show :LOL:
Always funny when games have unwinnable combat not just play out as events...

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Eh, I'd rather not. I knew half the comments here would be that typical "I hate NTR"/"NTR is this or that ..." (exactly why I wrote in the ReadMe that I don't wanna get involved).

However, with the amount of complaining and bitching about the game here, I'm either gonna just wait until I finish to announce it, or keep the next translation private entirely. I dunno man, it's sorta discouraging, cause I feel like I put in a ton of extra work, even beyond the amount of work that is required to translate this game, to make the game enjoyable for everyone. I know people aren't bashing my translation, but fuck, why are there two separate translation request threads for this game, each with about 3 pages of people going "+1", if everyone's just gonna whine about how much they hate it now ...?
Eh people love to bitch so I wouldn't take it personally. You'll find a few people appreciated your work.
As for the fetish wars well you knew they were coming regardless of what you did :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
You got me curious, so I literally went through the gallery and my own edits to find out exactly what's in there in terms of H-scene NTR vs harem ratio (harem being simply anything with the MC AND the girls)

37 scenes total, and I added 5 with my edits (a total of 42).
23 NTR scenes
14 harem scenes (+5 with edits)

23/37 = 62% of the original game NTR (or 23/42 = 55% with my edits)
14/37 = 38% of the original game Harem (or 19/42 = 45% with my edits)

Hope that helps ... and helps anyone else asking.
Yes, as usual, much of the art is recycled, though given my experience in playing/translating games, a fair amount of H-games not only do this, but do it to this degree or higher anyway, especially circles that dump out more games.

Welp, welcome to the hentai cuck MC trope.
He's SUPPOSED to be a loser who is basically useless in battle, useless in life, and just overall a horny dude who sorta redeems himself by actually caring for his harem.

Ironic that characters like him are hated by the community because I'd like to think MCs like this were written exactly for this kind of audience, lol.

Eh, I'd rather not. I knew half the comments here would be that typical "I hate NTR"/"NTR is this or that ..." (exactly why I wrote in the ReadMe that I don't wanna get involved).

However, with the amount of complaining and bitching about the game here, I'm either gonna just wait until I finish to announce it, or keep the next translation private entirely. I dunno man, it's sorta discouraging, cause I feel like I put in a ton of extra work, even beyond the amount of work that is required to translate this game, to make the game enjoyable for everyone. I know people aren't bashing my translation, but fuck, why are there two separate translation request threads for this game, each with about 3 pages of people going "+1", if everyone's just gonna whine about how much they hate it now ...?

I personally really enjoyed the game. Opinions are like assholes, since everyone has one, and that's fine. But I wish people weren't assholes themselves. I'm pretty outspoken about how I translate solely for the community (I think I'm one of the more prolific, consistent, and hard-working fan-translators here, and unlike many other translators, I refuse any donation avenues), so it's sorta disheartening to realize, after 3 months of work, that folks are more disappointed than appreciative of a game I've translated. Again, I know it's not complaints directly about my translation, and I've dealt with this shit before, but it's this kind of crap that makes you want to give up feeding the hand that bites you.

Read the ReadMe, man. I gave you a hint in there.
Well I mean with the breakdown of the scenes the mc has and what the game is marketed as, you can see why people would be pissed. Regardless, your translation and editting of the game is a massive improvement to it. There are a lot of people that probably couldn't enjoy it at all without what you did. None of the complaints are directed at you, but how the devs themselves clearly handled the entire game in a horrible way. Everything you've done is entirely postive and an improvement to the devs flawed "vision"

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
It's okay. I'm mainly asking because I decided to try out translating a game with DeepL and see what kind of mess I get. I'm not gonna do heavy editing, because I also want to play it and this way I don't really spoil it for myself too much (though I might do it after I played it) and I was thinking about putting it up here, if it reaches a certain standard and I feel like it would be okay to share with people who are fine with it (even though I know I will get a lot of shit for posting an MTL). But if you happen to translate the same thing (low chances though) I would just not upload it.

If you could PM me the title that would be fine too :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know people aren't bashing my translation, but fuck, why are there two separate translation request threads for this game, each with about 3 pages of people going "+1", if everyone's just gonna whine about how much they hate it now ...?
Probably because based on appearances this was a harem game, but when they played it they found out it was anything but. I mean Im just spitballing here

Reactions: Ragingrager

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No, there are three separate main story-based incidents where you actually see NTR in H-Scenes in the original, and which I've made avoidable:
And two that are just referenced in text (which I've changed slightly to avoid most of it)
Thank you for all you've done.

Is the entire game written from the POV of the MC? Or are there any parts where you control the other characters?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Probably because based on appearances this was a harem game, but when they played it they found out it was anything but. I mean Im just spitballing here
I agree, personally had different expectations on this game, but well at the very least it was so light hearted on the heroines rape stuff that it didn't bother me those scenes.

My biggest nightmare was a friend that recommended me Thug Hero Party by totally trolling me, that game is the only game I ever started and had to drop it midway cause it was burning my soul and heart of pure anger lol. That was the abyss of NTR stuff.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of the prompt asking if you want to view scenes that have been viewed again? Super annoying having to go through a second yes/no prompt in the gallery every time you select a scene.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes