sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Welp, welcome to the hentai cuck MC trope.
He's SUPPOSED to be a loser who is basically useless in battle, useless in life, and just overall a horny dude who sorta redeems himself by actually caring for his harem.

Ironic that characters like him are hated by the community because I'd like to think MCs like this were written exactly for this kind of audience, lol.
Yeah sorry man. I think i was just tired of seeing this kind of mc in Japanese isekai manga already and didn't think that i'd see another even in hentai :LOL:.
Only the mc sucks tho. The lack of harem scenes didn't bother me or even the netorare since you already went beyond what needed to be done by making those avoidable, great job there man, super appreciated (y).

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I remember this one. I dropped it almost immediately because the protag was just the irritating weak perverted protagonist type who magically (literary in this case) attracts girls to him.

Reactions: sonhot

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No, guro refers to explicitly sexual violence, while ryona isn't. Girl getting stabbed with a knife in the dark alley is ryona. Dude fucking girl in the eye socket is guro.
Not true, sexualized stabbing would still fall under guro. context. Ryona is a spectrum with some of it being softcore such as light punching and some of it graphically depicting a violent (But sexual) beating.

Reactions: kcj300

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of the prompt asking if you want to view scenes that have been viewed again? Super annoying having to go through a second yes/no prompt in the gallery every time you select a scene.
Yes, in the code. It's not especially difficult to do if you have a little knowledge in RPGMaker and are willing to do it to every scene. But I don't care enough to do that, lol.

Thanks! Not during the monster/tentacle parts, I assume?
Nope. lol, I actually forgot where, but I think it's during when the MC is incapacitated.

Yeah sorry man. I think i was just tired of seeing this kind of mc in Japanese isekai manga already and didn't think that i'd see another even in hentai :LOL:.
Only the mc sucks tho. The lack of harem scenes didn't bother me or even the netorare since you already went beyond what needed to be done by making those avoidable, great job there man, super appreciated (y).
Hahaha, no need to apologize. I actually don't care for those weak MC types either.
One of the previous posters mentioned Thug Hero Party and that was pivotal in turning me away from both NTR and weak MCs. I think this game has decent enough art and writing for me to overlook it (plus that game's a true NTR dream, since IIRC the MC there is so pathetic that he never gets any at all). At least this game's MC is charming in a way, IMHO.

is ntr Avoidable
Canonically, no. If you'd like to read a few of the posts or the ReadMe I provided, you'll find that I've made the NTR avoidable.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Nope. lol, I actually forgot where, but I think it's during when the MC is incapacitated.

Hahaha, no need to apologize. I actually don't care for those weak MC types either.
One of the previous posters mentioned Thug Hero Party and that was pivotal in turning me away from both NTR and weak MCs. I think this game has decent enough art and writing for me to overlook it (plus that game's a true NTR dream, since IIRC the MC there is so pathetic that he never gets any at all). At least this game's MC is charming in a way, IMHO.
I always found it strange when tentacle scenes feel the need to have some guy just sort of stand there. The whole point of tentacles is that they make for a very sexual scene but still only involve the one girl. I mean, I understand the humiliation fetish, but seems redundant to add tentacles to it.

Last edited:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Not true, sexualized stabbing would still fall under guro. context. Ryona is a spectrum with some of it being softcore such as light punching and some of it graphically depicting a violent (But sexual) beating.
Nope.
Nope. Ryona is not related to guro. They can overlap, but they are different genres.
Or do you get a boner every time when someone hits/abuses a woman, so ryona and guro are essentially the same for you? Then you must visit a psychiatrist, you sick fuck.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator the fun fact is that I got it recommended by a "friend" by telling me that it was avoidable NTR and that you could get revenge on the antagonist, I played it halfway and god do I Regret playing it even a bit lol. Be aware of the trolling.

xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
so...i think i've done every quest possible after phase 3...next town is open...i'm stuck and dont know where to go now...

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
1624022984311.png
forced ntr? you mean rape?
if i do this will i get new ntr scene? or new rape scene?

sorry i cant speak english really well, can someone explain this to me?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 1252500
forced ntr? you mean rape?
if i do this will i get new ntr scene? or new rape scene?

sorry i cant speak english really well, can someone explain this to me?
Basically in the original game those scenes were forced rape scenes. The translator modified those files to make them optional rape scenes, so if you want the vanilla version you do that, if you prefer to have the option you don't.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Basically in the original game those scenes were forced rape scenes. The translator modified those files to make them optional rape scenes, so if you want the vanilla version you do that, if you prefer to have the option you don't.
so the scene is the same
the person just change so the rape scene become optional, okay

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
so...i think i've done every quest possible after phase 3...next town is open...i'm stuck and dont know where to go now...
Sorry, can you tell me what the last thing you did was? (e.g. latest event encountered)
When you say the next town is open, did you already go into the next town?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes, in the code. It's not especially difficult to do if you have a little knowledge in RPGMaker and are willing to do it to every scene. But I don't care enough to do that, lol.
If it wasn't so easy I'd let this be... Damn ocd :LOL:

This isn't anything special just added the plugin
Added an Option "Ask On Replay"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Added Plugin
Either press 'H' on the keyboard or Right Click on the mouse to hide the message window.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Heh, nice. Gotta love the YEP plugins.

Doesn't bother me enough to do anything, but maybe if there's any additional bugs to my translation, I can add the plugin into my translation patch, as well as the photoshopped EN graphics one of the posters was kind enough to fix for me. Otherwise, that's up to the individual user (or the OP) to include at their discretion. Thanks though!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Angmir

May 29, 2017
My thanks to the translator.

I heart it is a good game for people who actualy look for good NTR game.
Am I correct ?

Aenix

Jul 27, 2020
Why does this game connect to the Internet? Is this normal in games created on a certain rpgm platform?
I am worried because I have played a game that does the same thing and thereafter it takes 5 minutes for my PC to boot and the first 10/20 minutes, once up and running, it uses 100% of the disk and the processes are kept limited at 0.1 MB / s
(The game was LegendaryStrangers)
Of course it could be that my disk is just dying but i don't see the reason for rpgm games to connect to internet, the majority don't do it.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes