Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
My thanks to the translator.

I heart it is a good game for people who actualy look for good NTR game.
Am I correct ?
If you want NTR, it's a decent game for it, I guess. I think you could probably find better if you're looking for NTR specifically.
I'm actually not a fan of NTR, and even tried to create options for folks who don't like it by branching the mandatory NTR scenes in this game. But if you like that stuff, there's quite a bit of it in here.

Why does this game connect to the Internet? Is this normal in games created on a certain rpgm platform?
I am worried because I have played a game that does the same thing and thereafter it takes 5 minutes for my PC to boot and the first 10/20 minutes, once up and running, it uses 100% of the disk and the processes are kept limited at 0.1 MB / s
(The game was LegendaryStrangers)
Of course it could be that my disk is just dying but i don't see the reason for rpgm games to connect to internet, the majority don't do it.
Eh ...? Dunno about you, but I don't think this game needs my internet connection to run.
I don't even know how it would connect to the internet anyway.

Is there any way to hide the dialog box?
Nope.

Aenix

Jul 27, 2020
Eh ...? Dunno about you, but I don't think this game needs my internet connection to run.
I don't even know how it would connect to the internet anyway.
Start a new game and it connect to internet,to see it if you have windows open the task manager->performance->open resource monitor->network there you will find a process called game that is using internet(it only appear if you click new game and play at least 1 min), if the person who translated the game say that dont know abot this the matter is even more worriesome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Start a new game and it connect to internet,to see it if you have windows open the task manager->performance->open resource monitor->network there you will find a process called game that is using internet(it only appear if you click new game and play at least 1 min), if the person who translated the game say that dont know abot this the matter is even more worriesome.
Well it is an RPG Maker MV game which was designed to use JavaScript so it's a Browser Game Engine.

As for the plugins that can use XMLHttpRequest:
rpg_core.js
rpg_managers.js
pixi.js

Whether it's just junk data or not well you can sniff around if you want or if you're paranoid just use a Sand Box so the game only runs in a virtual box.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nope.
Nope. Ryona is not related to guro. They can overlap, but they are different genres.
Or do you get a boner every time when someone hits/abuses a woman, so ryona and guro are essentially the same for you? Then you must visit a psychiatrist, you sick fuck.
Wow, gatekeeping much?

What you described would be reverse-ryona you uncultured vanilla. I know all about ryona/reverse ryona as it is my specialty. ;)

Vii-Blade

Dec 30, 2018
i had cleared the game, i seen it mention having a secret ending at the ending whr i defeat demon king and make harem. anyone have clue how to get the secret ending?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Indeed, the files in the download links are not the full game anymore.
Seems like a moderator removed the original links at 9am today?!
Looks like the moderator took my patch and tried to use it as the full game. Give me a minute and I'll put up a version with the patch applied.

Edit:
Here you go:

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinR700

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Another World Harem Fantasy 1.02.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay128.8M
Windows187.4M
Linux192.3M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Much appreciated!
TBH, I thought I did a ton of modding in RPGMaker MZ in addition to the translation, but yours is on another level.
I've already moved on to another translation, but thanks for doing all that work. I just didn't expect anything like that, since this game didn't seem to be very well liked in the comments; therefore, I never imagined that anyone would think this merited additional optimization or changes.

Perhaps next time, you might want to ask anyone potentially working on/who has "ownership" of a project before you put any work into a game like this. It's less about permission (after all, we're both editing an actual sold game without permission anyway, and it seems both of us are doing this for the community, rather than for money), and more about communication. I'm thinking that, if I or another translator/modder were already working to edit something in the game and uploading new patches, it'd be a waste of time since we'd have branched versions now.

But that's just a suggestion for the future. I usually work better on my own, but I also think it'd be great to have collaboration for projects like these and get more people in the community involved. Again, thanks much for all the hard work and I hope your contributions are appreciated more than my own.

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
I just finished it and mostly I enjoyed your translation. Honestly, I want to stop play this after the first boy scene because I don't like Netorare, but I tried to look past that because it was also kinda Mc fault, and in the end, it was harem end.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes