desperado505

Jun 1, 2017
hi,can anyone help me? i get the error : webgl not supported on your browser everytime i open the game.
checked my browser (chrome) already and it supports webgl and is updated to the latest version,as well as my drivers :/

Reactions: Varonil

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Conquer the world with your ecchi power!
Only see 4 females from the main post, I do hope you can go round to different place and do something like mind controlling girls into raping them like how many games with female protag they can go flirt with NPCs with a heart or some kind of icon for H-event anywhere and everywhere.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The game seems to be using RPGM MZ since the UI look similar to Star Knightess Aura, i tried using MV cheat menu for this game . . . and it works.
- God Mode works
- Enemy HP to 0 and/or 1 works
- Party HP to 0, 1 and/or full recovery works
- Money works
- Items works
- Weapon works
- Armor works
- Adding stats works

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Is a really good game..

One question... We will be able to Level Up Oka in the next version??

I can´t now.. Only the first 2 characters.

Reactions: fgh24

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Game doesn't launch for me, in the "debug" note file this error is popping up every time i try to launch it

[0704/021229.090:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(125)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\a\Desktop\Isekai Incubus v0.4B\Isekai Incubus\nw.dll: Invalid access to memory location. (0x3E6)
[0704/021331.119:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(125)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\a\Desktop\Isekai Incubus v0.4B\Isekai Incubus\nw.dll: Invalid access to memory location. (0x3E6)
[0704/021429.355:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(125)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\a\Desktop\Isekai Incubus v0.4B\Isekai Incubus\nw.dll: Invalid access to memory location. (0x3E6)
[0704/035812.257:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(125)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\a\Desktop\Isekai Incubus v0.4B\Isekai Incubus\nw.dll: Invalid access to memory location. (0x3E6)
[0704/175612.175:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(125)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\a\Desktop\Isekai Incubus v0.4B\Isekai Incubus\nw.dll: Invalid access to memory location. (0x3E6)

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Can't wait to see more updates from this game with more sex event for the girls especially with the Oracle, really amazed me that she look like the type of Milf that will jump on MC dick right away yet didn't doing so and if she didn't have any sex scene with her in the next update it would be a crime
I saw it weird too. But is the 0.04 version. We should be patient.

I am sure that Julia(the Oracle) will feel tempted someday. In the Level Up space there are 4 places for your harem(probably for the fighters only- your main team) and we used her in battle once..

I am sure that the PATREON Users are interested in have her too.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I saw it weird too. But is the 0.04 version. We should be patient.

I am sure that Julia(the Oracle) will feel tempted someday. In the Level Up space there are 4 places for your harem(probably for the fighters only- your main team) and we used her in battle once..

I am sure that the PATREON Users are interested in have her too.
Yeah! I really thought we would have got some lewd interaction with her consider how flirty her dialogues toward MC are, hopefully the next update even if we can't have sex with her yet a bit of handjob or blowjob would be nice enough. I wonder beside the Oracle and that Knight girl will Dev think about adding a few more characters, maybe not as a main girls but just simply side villagers or prostitutes for MC to have a quick fuck from time to time

Reactions: SBIN4LLA
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes