Nov 15, 2017
Merkonig doesn't only do ntr and the fact the mc has incubus powers well we will see but i have a feeling if there is ntr its gonna be optional and clearly defined

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Merkonig doesn't only do ntr and the fact the mc has incubus powers well we will see but i have a feeling if there is ntr its gonna be optional and clearly defined
Maybe the NTR is against that guy in the 7th image who is a KING.. Fucking the Guard with blue hair that is coming here.

She could be part of his lovers or he fucked her before randomly and sees her as one lover of his bitch.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2017
Maybe the NTR is against that guy in the 7th image who is a KING.. Fucking the Guard with blue hair that is coming here.

She could be part of his lovers or he fucked her before randomly and sees her as one lover of his bitch.
THAT WOULD BE QUITE NICE ACUTUALY considering he's a piece of shit

• Haha
Reactions: Ivanz_ and vickze

uruk123

Dec 22, 2018
Can't find the anaconda bone at all. I enter the area below the interactable corpse where Oka says it should be close, but nothing triggers. Anyone have any ideas?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not really a big fan of rpgm games, but I enjoyed this one a lot. The fact that the game already comes with cheats that are very easily accessible is cool, I don't want to waste time editing my saves :LUL:

Flekxxx

May 5, 2020
I finished bringing the 4 Rice bags back quest and watched the sex scene with Jane while tom is sparring.
It then says that 0.5 is finished but in gallery there still are 3 scenes remaining. Im wondering what I could be missing. I think I didnt get all Oka scenes.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
I finished bringing the 4 Rice bags back quest and watched the sex scene with Jane while tom is sparring.
It then says that 0.5 is finished but in gallery there still are 3 scenes remaining. Im wondering what I could be missing. I think I didnt get all Oka scenes.
It seems that when you start at the 0.3, you'll automatically lose those 3 scenes which sucks. There's 4 scenes with Jane, 1 with Oka and I think the other one is the Smesno Scene with didn't save in mine which is weird. I forgot to save my past file and needed to start at 0.3 too so that sucks. Anyways let's hope somebody shares their save file with the complete gallery.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
All of the scenes are (if my memory is correct and in no order):
Jane-Intro, Jane-Peeing, Jane-Quest 1 a.k.a the fucking montage, Jane-Quest 2, Oka-Quest 1, Smesno-Quest 1 (Anaconda Bone). Let's hope Mr. Merkonig gives us a full save for those who don't wanna replay again.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
how do you get the anaconda bone?
There's this white rune/thing that you have to stand on and it glows up and you have to find another one to open a gate when you've explored the map. It's on the deeper side of the map and is also behind another gate that you have to open. Just explore every crevice and there should be a pop-up saying something happened when you stand on 2 runes/tiles.

Jan 8, 2021
There's this white rune/thing that you have to stand on and it glows up and you have to find another one to open a gate when you've explored the map.
ive done all thos im at the bone pile where dog girls says it should be near but i dont see what do i do after that?

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes