vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah! I really thought we would have got some lewd interaction with her consider how flirty her dialogues toward MC are, hopefully the next update even if we can't have sex with her yet a bit of handjob or blowjob would be nice enough. I wonder beside the Oracle and that Knight girl will Dev think about adding a few more characters, maybe not as a main girls but just simply side villagers or prostitutes for MC to have a quick fuck from time to time
Think in this like the developer TEASING YOU. Yes. Is the kind of woman that I would see interested in share a man with her daughter. ;):LOL:

Is not impossible for him make a Trio after fuck her daughter during... like 10 hours. Surprised that nothing weird happened with her after that.. Like turn in a succubus. Saying that because or I did not leveled her enough or she is not more skills(for now)..

I think that it was mentioned that there is a town in the south. So More girls will appear.

Watching that the bandits live here now maybe this Cultist Village expands later or they move to another place. If the MC has more girls he will need more space.. Also. How "rule the world" if you have few people supporting you in one small village where almost everyone lives in tents? :ROFLMAO: Only a simple group of bandits is a threath to them

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i bet eventually he will gain more supporters enough so that he could possibly rule the world

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I found a BUG... Or maybe the developer did not added it to her moves..

She can´t use this move in battle:

1625489079980.png

jajara

Aug 16, 2018
i got stuck in "bags of dirt" quest, i already got more than 4 bags but after talking to jane the quest didnt complete , any tips ?

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
i got stuck in "bags of dirt" quest, i already got more than 4 bags but after talking to jane the quest didnt complete , any tips ?
It's misleading, you have to get all of the bags of dirt in the cave (there's 7). You have to go deeper to find the other 3 and then there will be a cutscene that appears and then talk to Jane (I think).

jajara

Aug 16, 2018
It's misleading, you have to get all of the bags of dirt in the cave (there's 7). You have to go deeper to find the other 3 and then there will be a cutscene that appears and then talk to Jane (I think).
thank you

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Huh, this is one of the first times I've seen a Japanese game get uploaded with the Patreon-style "progressive update" system. Usually they're either pretty much finished with one or two content updates now and again or they just post a demo.

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
FINALLY! A JRPG that isn't shit, fucked up and messed up. Story good! Dialogue is pretty cute and funny.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
FINALLY! A JRPG that isn't shit, fucked up and messed up.
If you're that desperate for recommendations, just ask. I quite like takamakuran's works, and Black Souls is highly regarded. The sequel (Black Souls 2) is excellent in its own right in both gameplay and atmosphere and does everything a sequel should do.

Reactions: Gfih100

Nandro97

May 28, 2018
I'm trying to run this on my mac using crossover but i cant get it to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
Isekai Incubus 0.4B (Uncensored) just released
Hello, I'm Merkonig. The developer of Isekai Incubus.
Thank you very much for interest in my humble game and I hope everyone enjoy it.
It such a wonderful to have a thread with update.

I just open my new patreon page for this game it's "IsekaiIncubus" This one is separated from my Merkonig patreon page.
(One page for game and one page for doujinshi)
You can support me at:
(For game)
for (Doujinshi)

Anyway, due to my patreon page opened,
{Patreon verion} Patreon member will get lastest version of my game and it's Uncensored.
{Public version} Censored older version game for free on my twitter or so. (It would be 1-2 month older than Patreon)

So I would like to ask you to remove link or not upload any download link to the Patreon vervsion(Uncensored one) in every case.
But you can upload the Public Censored game freely. (Censored one)

I would love to share the unique experience in game to everyone
but I also have to make it sustainable.
I hope you're understand.
Thank you very much.

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Hello, I'm Merkonig. The developer of Isekai Incubus.
Thank you very much for interest in my humble game and I hope everyone enjoy it.
It such a wonderful to have a thread with update.

I just open my new patreon page for this game it's "IsekaiIncubus" This one is separated from my Merkonig patreon page.
(One page for game and one page for doujinshi)
You can support me at:
(For game)
for (Doujinshi)

Anyway, due to my patreon page opened,
{Patreon verion} Patreon member will get lastest version of my game and it's Uncensored.
{Public version} Censored older version game for free on my twitter or so. (It would be 1-2 month older than Patreon)

So I would like to ask you to remove link or not upload any download link to the Patreon vervsion(Uncensored one) in every case.
But you can upload the Public Censored game freely. (Censored one)

I would love to share the unique experience in game to everyone
but I also have to make it sustainable.
I hope you're understand.
Thank you very much.
I have to say, I like the idea of separating versions between public and patrons-only content, so in good faith I won't be downloading the uncensored versions if they're still posted here out of respect for this post.

Reactions: Cavpal
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes