-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
ive done all thos im at the bone pile where dog girls says it should be near but i dont see what do i do after that?
There's another one behind the gate below it I think, you have to explore the right side and there's also vine thing on the right side that you should climb.

cswl2430

Apr 4, 2017
There's another one behind the gate below it I think, you have to explore the right side and there's also vine thing on the right side that you should climb.
maybe 0.4 save don't work ,If you complete this task, 0.5 will repeat this task

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
maybe 0.4 save don't work ,If you complete this task, 0.5 will repeat this task
No it worked, just try and explore more and you'll be fine and there's also a fake tile that doesn't do anything yet so you have to light up more tiles. Also the anaconda bone is part of 0.4 meaning there's more quests after that. I repeat explore everything on the map where the bones are and the right side of that too.

asagixxx547

May 20, 2019
It seems that when you start at the 0.3, you'll automatically lose those 3 scenes which sucks. There's 4 scenes with Jane, 1 with Oka and I think the other one is the Smesno Scene with didn't save in mine which is weird. I forgot to save my past file and needed to start at 0.3 too so that sucks. Anyways let's hope somebody shares their save file with the complete gallery.
what is the smesno scene?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay everyone, save from 0.4 will not work with this build because if you complete the Anaconda's bone quest you will be forced to start the quest again, but considered you already killed the snake and solve the puzzle then you will be blocked and had no other choice but start a new game. It's suck because if you skipped to 0.3 the 3 sex scenes with Jane will not be unblock

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes