netho

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone, thank you very much for playing.
if you found any bug please let me know.
The game is really buggy, after I have saved Oka from the monster attack, and having sex with her because of the medicine "side effect". Somehow I got transported into the "god realm" while the dialogue with Oka is still talking. I ended up returning into the event before saving her and got stuck permanently in there.

The funny thing is, I still got Oka joining the party while the game think I'm repeating/haven't finished the event.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone, thank you very much for playing.
if you found any bug please let me know.
Hello Merkonig, can you fix the gallery bug when playing at the start of 0.3 because the other scenes are not there and I don't want to replay the game for the 3rd time just so I can get the other scenes but the game is fun keep up the good work.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That mini game lead the monsters is bull shit by the developer. No fucking instructions at all so you go to the yellow and die.. or you run past the yellow and die.

Merkonig

Mar 19, 2019
The game is really buggy, after I have saved Oka from the monster attack, and having sex with her because of the medicine "side effect". Somehow I got transported into the "god realm" while the dialogue with Oka is still talking. I ended up returning into the event before saving her and got stuck permanently in there.
The funny thing is, I still got Oka joining the party while the game think I'm repeating/haven't finished the event.
Sorry, I haven't see this bug before from my testing or from other players. I did check the code again but it's kind a works properly. I don't see the problem yet. But If I found the bug I will fix it for you. Thank you for bug report.

Hello Merkonig, can you fix the gallery bug when playing at the start of 0.3 because the other scenes are not there and I don't want to replay the game for the 3rd time just so I can get the other scenes but the game is fun keep up the good work.
Yes, It was a bug. It will fixed on 0.6. Thank you very much for report.

That mini game lead the monsters is bull shit by the developer. No fucking instructions at all so you go to the yellow and die.. or you run past the yellow and die.
I'm sorry for my poor instruction on the minigame. In order to finish the run, you have to click/press Enter or spacebar at the yellow goal before monsters touch mc. More instructions will be added in version 0.6. Thank you very much for suggestion.

Will be impregnation or pregnancy in the game?
I'm sorry, no pregnancy plan for now.

MLP4EVER

Jun 1, 2017
Well I'm not sure why, but this game doesn't have any sound for me. It's like the game is muted even though it's not. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a way to not have the dual language? I got english and japonais in my dialogue box it's disturbing

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
After I lead the monsters to attack the soldiers, they continued to track me while I was grabbing the rice crates, and eventually went around the soldiers and touched me, causing an instant game over. Also, the soldiers and rice crates didn't despawn in the village.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes