arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
I have made prototype for a direct sequel, but scrappted it, unable to come with a satisfying storyline. However, I have an idea for another game in the universe, basically side-story to Isis, with similar scope but 'proper' gameplay. No promises though.
PLEASE make a sequel , if you need inspiration just look at prison battleship/ Kangoku Senkan games by black lilith , their is so much material there for atleast 2 to 3 more games , even if you dont have time to make new script with source material , just copying it and with some elbow grease , some adjustment here and there + models , i think the sequel will still comeout great , donny bogan/ dillo dilasso character is so rich in back story and so many models to choose from it will be epic .

Reactions: abgazil and rKnight

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Isis: The Fall v1.02

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
can I just say that when you finally get to the captain the whole process is just amazing from beggining to end! this entire game is worth it for those moments alone. amazing!

Reactions: Chimp :D

Anglovehen

Aug 4, 2018
can I just say that when you finally get to the captain the whole process is just amazing from beggining to end! this entire game is worth it for those moments alone. amazing!
Ultimately agree.
Even tho it's kinda repetitive and the story kinda easy too guess, everytime the girls walk in thru the door it's always exciting.
This game is going to fit perfectly for people who want a quick fap

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I really love this game, I'm always looking for something similar (corruption/mind control with harem). This is one of the best I've found!

Reactions: Chimp :D

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
QUOTE="AkaQ, post: 9305798, member: 4944187"]
I really love this game, I'm always looking for something similar (corruption/mind control with harem). This is one of the best I've found!
[/QUOTE]
Then you should try "control" by f-lord.

Distendo

Apr 18, 2021
Quick congrats on finishing! Looking forward to your next (hopefully more complex) work. Perhaps this will prove to be a good rhythm, to incorporate feedback on one finished project in your next?

Personally, I've a wish list for your Dark Lord series in its original conception. There is a distinct sense of the project having gone off tangent beginning from the end of the academy arc.

brbn

Mar 25, 2020
Just finished it and it's really good! Wish that there are scenes with the girls in their uniform but really great work!

CorrHen

Mar 6, 2023
Am I right to assume that this game is very clearly inspired by the untranslated corruption eroge game TS Mahou Shoujo Nao, as well as works by corruption works from artists like Torisan? You did a fantastic job at capturing the feel of Nao.

I only feel this way because of the various similarities I come across. There's the similar aspects in character designs, the slave tattoos, and you even mention Nao as a codename. Also, Irene definitely acts as this game's 'Ignis' at the beginning.

You did an absolutely fantastic job!!!! Out of all games I've played, this is the absolute best western corruption game that captures what makes Japanese corruption storylines so good. It's the best I've ever seen accomplish this style in western eroge. Actually even western media as a whole. I'm not saying other games are bad. They just never capture this same essence.

The Japanese corruption games are so different from what we see here. The closest we usually get to this feeling is a good NTR game. Usually, from what I've seen in western eroge, it's just mindbreak or simply bad ends. But in this game you have the proper series of corruption, subversion, betrayal, intricate storylines, clever evil plots, brainwashing to be evil(and not just a mindless slut). There was a lot of actual plot here and it was great. I appreciate all the things in this game. It's beautiful~

I will definitely be checking out your other games and thank you for this. This is very inspiring.

Last edited:

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Am I right to assume that this game is very clearly inspired by the untranslated corruption eroge game TS Mahou Shoujo Nao, as well as works by corruption works from artists like Torisan? You did a fantastic job at capturing the feel of Nao.
Wow, I never thought someone would catch on to those insprations :)

CorrHen

Mar 6, 2023
lol yeah, I've played a lot of corruption games. Do you use discord or twitter at all? I'm new to f95 and not used to it. I'm not seeing a direct message option for me yet.

I'd love to discuss more. I was wondering if you used Koikatsu or another equivalent game?

comp240

Sep 29, 2017
Just read this myself recently and trust me, the inspiration came through loud and clear, in a good way. The tattoos in particular were very Torisan. The chain corruption elements were very Nao-like. I smiled at the name-drop later on in the story.

Thanks a lot for making this, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: kzk0987

Moon Called

Formerly 'Goddess Hel'
Feb 13, 2023
if coincidental, then rather unfortunate naming using isis
irl it has rather more negative conotations
if intentional, then without a taste

otherwise looks decent, but could use more scenes before chicks became bimbos
I have not played the game but f I read Isis I first think about the goddess of the egyptian mythology and only after that I think about the terrorists. The goddess was first!

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
any idea when you might be putting out a bit of new content for the game, i know it says completed but from what you said this far it sounded like you were intending to create more content around the base that the game offers. is that the case and if yes any idea when you might release the next part.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes