RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
every now and then I come back to this for a fap because I really like corruption/transformation stuff.
Sadly honey select seems to have issues with the hand being higher than the hands (makes armpits/ shoulders all weird)
Also wish there were more steps to the transformation :O

anyway I am eagerly waiting for next project (I just hope it's not RPGM it's a pain to go back to)

Reactions: Chimp :D
Sep 21, 2017
Tjord would love see a new game from you hopefully a bit longer one this time
Also with more girls, like this game is fabulous, but record of asturion got me spoiled for more girls and at the same time the game implied theres was more female crew members around in the ship, such as the other 2 pilots. Yet we never got to see or hear them again or what happened to them.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Also with more girls, like this game is fabulous, but record of asturion got me spoiled for more girls and at the same time the game implied theres was more female crew members around in the ship, such as the other 2 pilots. Yet we never got to see or hear them again or what happened to them.
Tjord told previously on this forum that big amount of female characters was a mistake in Records of Asturion War and he will never repeat this experience. He prioritizes character development and integrity of a story, so in future projects there won't be dozens of females.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
MakeMeTea is right, I am (very) slowly moving away from quantity towards quality of corruption, and unless I make another SRPG, I doubt I'll ever go for such oversized cast. The next game will have one heroine less than Isis.

Right, I think it's safe to confirm it at this point, since the game is ~60% done anyway. Yes, Isis will get a sequel, probably before Christmas, but I am not giving any promises.
- Sidequel (two characters from Isis will make cameos, but it will be a completely new story with different protagonist, set shortly after events of the first game)
- 6 heroines
- Length: around the same as Isis
- More endings

Basically, it will be more of the same, so if you liked Isis, I think you'll like the next game too.

Sep 21, 2017
Tjord told previously on this forum that big amount of female characters was a mistake in Records of Asturion War and he will never repeat this experience. He prioritizes character development and integrity of a story, so in future projects there won't be dozens of females.
Ya I can see where you are coming from, quantity has less quality (aka scenes for specific characters), while quality has less quantity. Just always hope for the best of both worlds you know?

I think the best way is copy some japanese h games and have the characters mentioned what happened to the female crews in conversations, or make one or a few scenes that show what happened to them without needing to flesh out the characters.(Up to you to decide Tjord, cos this is just my opinion, especially as someone who doesnt know how much time and effort it takes to make these.)

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
MakeMeTea is right, I am (very) slowly moving away from quantity towards quality of corruption, and unless I make another SRPG, I doubt I'll ever go for such oversized cast. The next game will have one heroine less than Isis.

Right, I think it's safe to confirm it at this point, since the game is ~60% done anyway. Yes, Isis will get a sequel, probably before Christmas, but I am not giving any promises.
- Sidequel (two characters from Isis will make cameos, but it will be a completely new story with different protagonist, set shortly after events of the first game)
- 6 heroines
- More endings

Basically, it will be more of the same, so if you liked Isis, I think you'll like the next game too.
1694337975156.png

Last edited:

mikac0123

Oct 14, 2017

- 6 heroines
- More endings

I'll just throw my opinion into the ring and say I actually really enjoyed the SRPG format, which shocked me as I usually find it a bit tedious. I think having some difficulty and ability to fail in the game makes the eventual success and proceeding corruption all the more sweet, especially when there are additional optional challenges that alter the story.
also very pumped to here about the new game!.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016

- 6 heroines
- More endings

The new game comfirmed!

comp240

Sep 29, 2017

- 6 heroines
- More endings

Thank you so much. I loved Isis and I really look forward to the sequel. Please let us know if there is any way we can support you, financially or otherwise. You are doing the best corruption content in the West, I hope you know that.

CorrHen

Mar 6, 2023

- 6 heroines
- More endings

Keep it up and take your time!! Seeing this announced the is fantastic news. I'm more excited for this than Exstia.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Geez guys, you're making me blush :giggle:

I'll just throw my opinion into the ring and say I actually really enjoyed the SRPG format, which shocked me as I usually find it a bit tedious. I think having some difficulty and ability to fail in the game makes the eventual success and proceeding corruption all the more sweet, especially when there are additional optional challenges that alter the story.
also very pumped to here about the new game!.
Probably because most devs either half-ass the actual gameplay aspect, or try to mold SRPG into more JRPG-like frame, which doesn't gel well with the engine. With RotAW I definitely put more time into making the actual game decent than into writing or graphics. IMO well-paced and well-thought gameplay can do more for character building (so crucial in the genre) than overwritten story.

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022

- 6 heroines
- More endings

my goat. Looking forward to it!

Reigen07

Nov 10, 2021
I made this account just to say that this one is the best corruption material I’ve ever seen, and now I’m excited to see the sequel !

CorrHen

Mar 6, 2023
Does anyone know games other than Tjord games(As I've played them all for the most part now) like this? Are there other western games that do the "japanese style corruption" properly?

I haven't seen anyone else do this. I'd like to see other games that have plot heavy focus, corruption, and evil heroines(I really am tired of just seeing slutty mindbreak bad ends).

I need more games like Exstia, Venus Blood, Nao, MAIKA games, etc. Most of these are untranslated and I never see english counterparts

Last edited:

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
I'm really interested in this game since it's clearly inspired by one of my favourite game series, Prison Battleship. I am a bit surprised though, it seems like I'm the first to mention this in the comments, but the characters seems to be weirdly low res for a game released in 2022? The aliasing is very distracting, especially the hair. Couldn't the renders be done at a higher resolution?

isis_res.jpg

Edit: there's also a ton of typos in the script, we're talking probably hundreds. I started to clean them up (they're in: \game\locations\) but it took way too long even with auto-spelling correction since I need to manually check everything, so I gave up.

Even so, the game is a 5/5, definitely scratching that Prison Battleship/Kangoku Senkan itch. Animated scenes were the cherry on top.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes