comp240

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah. That said, I am currently battling far more bugs than anticipated, so there might be a slight delay.
That's a shame to hear, but I totally understand. Looking forward to it regardless! Best of luck with the bug hunting!

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah. That said, I am currently battling far more bugs than anticipated, so there might be a slight delay.
Take your time with the bug, you don’t need to rush on thing. I think most people can wait for the better quality.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Take your time with the bug, you don’t need to rush on thing. I think most people can wait for the better quality.
Unfortunately, I can't do that, since tomorrow I'll be leaving on a business trip and all work on the game would have to halt.

Anyway, the game is done, and I'll upload it today. Just remember that as with all of my games, it's always worth to wait a while for at least the first patch. I know there are some inconsistiences, technical hiccups and typos left over, but I am too tired of reading the same text over and over to notice them. Furthermore, just today I got one or two ideas of extra scenes I'd definitely love to include with the patch which should come in ~two weeks, depending on severity of remaining problems.

Reactions: brattlebob and AkaQ

comp240

Sep 29, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't do that, since tomorrow I'll be leaving on a business trip and all work on the game would have to halt.

Anyway, the game is done, and I'll upload it today. Just remember that as with all of my games, it's always worth to wait a while for at least the first patch. I know there are some inconsistiences, technical hiccups and typos left over, but I am too tired of reading the same text over and over to notice them. Furthermore, just today I got one or two ideas of extra scenes I'd definitely love to include with the patch which should come in ~two weeks, depending on severity of remaining problems.
I get what you're saying... but I'm too hyped to wait. Playing this game ASAP.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
I know there are some inconsistiences, technical hiccups and typos left over, but I am too tired of reading the same text over and over to notice them.
Why not throw the script into a spell checker? That should catch most of the obvious typos.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Aaaand it's out.

Enjoy yourself while I finally take my break. If there are some game-breaking bugs, please report and I'll fix them today; otherwise, like I mentioned before, major patch should come in two-three weeks.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Tjord Hey, if/when you update Isis to fix the video/cpu bug, you can also delete all the un-used sprites!
There's many un-used sprites in the game, just taking up space. Approx 45% of all the sprites in your game!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
All kinds of cheating, partner sharing, stealing of partner are NTR (Netora, netorare, netorase, netori, netorareta).
And broad definitions strikes again, japanese sure do have a lot of NTR related terms and fetishes that I never knew (nor want to know). Though in this case Bonkksman probably meant netorare, given that its the only tag I could find

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes